Home

Bring back...

This is a discussion on Bring back... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 23
Bring back...

EA!!!

Bring back the Camera shaking when your on the road please!!! I loved that feature, it really made me FEEL like I was in a very hostile enviornment. I like the controller rumbling as it is now, but, the rumble combined with the screen shaking is simply amazing.

Any chance this comes back in the near future? Or, maybe an "option" in the Settings somewhere???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 02:11 PM   #2
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Bring back...

I second this
Old 05-05-2011, 02:32 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

definately.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
EA!!!

Bring back the Camera shaking when your on the road please!!! I loved that feature, it really made me FEEL like I was in a very hostile enviornment. I like the controller rumbling as it is now, but, the rumble combined with the screen shaking is simply amazing.

Any chance this comes back in the near future? Or, maybe an "option" in the Settings somewhere???
Composure needs to reappear also. All games rather road or home feel the same without this.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 02:56 PM   #5
Rookie

Dmarzio's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Composure needs to reappear also. All games rather road or home feel the same without this.
Also, the stadium and position of the schedule should matter. Death Valley, The Swamp, The Big House, ect.. should be deafening on offense. Small school on the road should not. Also things like two undefeated teams going at it should add to the atmosphere and the importance of the game as well. If this game is the difference between going to the conference championship or not, the fans should be rockin' the stadium.

Also, momentum of the game should matter as well, but I think they already have this to a degree. If you put a quick two or three touchdown lead on the home team in the first half those fans quiet down.

But, yeah, bring back the camera shake!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 38

We want camera shake!
Old 05-05-2011, 03:07 PM   #7
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

No SHake, No peace!

I kid i kid, so easy to make fun of the dread heads

but i do want shaky cam

Last edited by osubeavs721; 05-05-2011 at 04:53 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:00 PM   #8
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmarzio
Also, the stadium and position of the schedule should matter. Death Valley, The Swamp, The Big House, ect.. should be deafening on offense. Small school on the road should not. Also things like two undefeated teams going at it should add to the atmosphere and the importance of the game as well. If this game is the difference between going to the conference championship or not, the fans should be rockin' the stadium.

Also, momentum of the game should matter as well, but I think they already have this to a degree. If you put a quick two or three touchdown lead on the home team in the first half those fans quiet down.

But, yeah, bring back the camera shake!
I agree potency of crowd should play a role. Death Valley should sound much different and much louder. I also think stadiums with good teams but not a lot of fans shouldn't sound like a top tier stadium crowd. (Ie Texas crowd vs Boise crowd)

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »