Home

Dynamic Attendance!

This is a discussion on Dynamic Attendance! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2011, 06:33 PM   #17
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Dynamic Attendance!

Seems like I remember this being in last year at times but hopefully it's fully functional and true to life now.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #18
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I bleed Orange 24/7
It is in....They answered my question on the Live IGN feed and finally it is in!

I can't wait for this game now.

Ben said that it will be in and that if you start out with a small school your attendance will be low and it will be noticable *in sound and picture* and if you continue winning you will notice your stadium getting more full and loud. This has been a big pet peave of mine forever. I am glad they got this in.
Let's just hope that it doesn't start out half full, then after you win 3-4 in a row it's suddenly packed to the brim with people. I could see it getting 80-90% full after half a season, maybe packed with 2 or so games left if you're undefeated or 9-1, but not after a 3-0 start.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Let's just hope that it doesn't start out half full, then after you win 3-4 in a row it's suddenly packed to the brim with people. I could see it getting 80-90% full after half a season, maybe packed with 2 or so games left if you're undefeated or 9-1, but not after a 3-0 start.
Yea, in Choops 2k8, you could take a school over who was getting 30% attendance per game, then get 20 wins and the attendance would stil only be in the 70-80's range. Thats how it should be. If you turn a school around for one season, have it get high, but it should only sell out on rivalry games or against ranked teams that season. If you keep having great seasons or just have rich tradition, then crowd attendance should always be good.

― Plato
Old 05-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #20
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Yea, in Choops 2k8, you could take a school over who was getting 30% attendance per game, then get 20 wins and the attendance would stil only be in the 70-80's range. Thats how it should be. If you turn a school around for one season, have it get high, but it should only sell out on rivalry games or against ranked teams that season. If you keep having great seasons or just have rich tradition, then crowd attendance should always be good.
So many things other sports series could learn from College Hoops.

On a side note, if EA does a Coaching Carousel, what would they call it?

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 05-12-2011, 11:01 PM   #21
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Exactly. If you take over a team that's a 1-star program, you shouldn't pack out the stadium until probably the end of your 2nd year, at the earliest. Like the fan base is just finally starting to believe again. 80-85% at the end of year one maybe but a consistent sellout game after game after only one and a half years of success is a stretch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #22
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
So many things other sports series could learn from College Hoops.

On a side note, if EA does a Coaching Carousel, what would they call it?
"Where Did Coach Go?" with Corso sitting there shrugging, with a confused face and both hands in the air palms up.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:19 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Being Tennessee you will definitely see your attendance fall quite a bit!

Signed,

A Georgia Fan
I love college football
Go Mavericks!
Go Rangers!
Old 05-13-2011, 06:21 AM   #24
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
I just hope they get this right. I guess it shouldn't be hard to program if they just based it solely off of the score.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »