Home

What Questions Do You Want Us to Ask in the Developer's Chat?

This is a discussion on What Questions Do You Want Us to Ask in the Developer's Chat? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2011, 07:34 PM   #41
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: What Questions Do You Want Us to Ask in the Developer's Chat?

1)Has the backpedal and strafing seen in previous videos of NCAA 12 been toned down to realistic levels. In otherwords, slower than the guy sprinting?

2)Have you found a medium between the DB mirroring routes, present in NCAA 11 v1.0, and the man coverage present in the final version of NCAA 11, where the defender would run the wrong way for roughly 5 yards?

3) Will the option pass have a unique blocking scheme, rather than the generic pass block scheme present in last years game?

4) Has a lag between button press and AI reaction been added, to better represent actions like the defenders reacting the the throwing motion?
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2011, 08:40 PM   #42
bnb
Rookie

OVR: 4

is it going to be possible to recruit based on your offensive style. for example: if i run a 75% pass-based 4-5 wide receiver-set offense, will i still need to recruit a TE and a FB that will be largely useless to me?

are we finally going to see the end of RE/LE, LOLB/ROLB and simply be able to recruit ILB/OLB and DE?
Old 05-12-2011, 09:14 PM   #43
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
1)Has the backpedal and strafing seen in previous videos of NCAA 12 been toned down to realistic levels. In otherwords, slower than the guy sprinting?

2)Have you found a medium between the DB mirroring routes, present in NCAA 11 v1.0, and the man coverage present in the final version of NCAA 11, where the defender would run the wrong way for roughly 5 yards?

3) Will the option pass have a unique blocking scheme, rather than the generic pass block scheme present in last years game?

4) Has a lag between button press and AI reaction been added, to better represent actions like the defenders reacting the the throwing motion?
Did you watch the IGN vids man? Man coverage looks much more realistic, a Mizzou nickel back in coverage on a blitz play gets beat on a double move.

The zone coverage has to be that way or else it just wouldnt be effective, I would rather have tougher zone D than no zone D at all like in 11

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #44
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16

Once I heard this idea brought up a long time ago, i just cant get the idea out of my head! Team/style specific depth charts. The names for positions is going to vary from a pro style playbook to a pistol playbook. In the spread you dont just have a WR position you have X,Y,Z, and H positions. The FB means something completely different in Georgia Tech's playbook. All this applies to defense too. The names of positions varies from the 3-4 to the 4-2-5 playbook. Boundary corners and what not. Im not going to have time to log into the chat but i hope somebody feels the same way about this as i do and asks if this will be included this year. It will add to what they are currently trying to do in makinng each team unique.

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Old 05-13-2011, 09:54 AM   #45
Rookie

blkprince04's Arena

OVR: 6

ask them where are the stat overlays............
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #46
Rookie

chen_sc's Arena

OVR: 4

1.will there be out of town updates during games?
2.is the crowd louder at the right situations?
3.is the field degraded as the game goes on?
4.dynmic crowd during matches is in?
thanks
Old 05-13-2011, 01:49 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 3

Will we be able to get a realistic pass rush against LTs (especially from the 3-4)? Has the cpu "torso twist" been implemented with a variation between spins, jukes, stiff arms, trucks, high stepping? Will balance play a factor like in Madden? Has the cpu all-out blitzing on the higher difficulties been reduced or randomized? I know that is more than the 1-2 per person that someone said they would allow but maybe someone else maybe wondering the same things. And also these questions I asked earlier in this thread.
Will there be injury and/or fumble sliders? I know they asked about sliders and rating in the IGN video but I want to know about these two specifically please if you don't mind good sir.

Last edited by thescorpio1985; 05-13-2011 at 01:53 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:56 PM   #48
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkprince04
ask them where are the stat overlays............
Exactly what overlays did you possibly expect to see in one quarter of a play now game? Not stats from last year, These are "fake" players remember? Not from the current season, and there's no notable stats to be discussed that early in a game.

Honestly, I don't expect the overlays to be better or more frequent than last year, but as of now we can't be sure, a single play now quarter is a terrible sample to judge off of.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »