Home

NCAA 12 Gameplay Video in Slow Motion

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Gameplay Video in Slow Motion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2011, 03:19 AM   #9
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 12 Gameplay Video in Slow Motion

The tackling looks good, way more natural
Old 05-13-2011, 03:54 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

The Missouri IGN user was a slappy. He was completely unqualified to play this game for demonstration purposes. EA needs to disregard every suggestion he may have had after playing the game. For IGN's sake, I hope they have no intentions on using his input on further sports previews, reviews or features.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:43 AM   #11
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

The first time you see play action, UF(Brantley), it looked really good. The quickness of the turnaround looked nice. AI did pretty well on offense in the first game.

Greg Miller is garbage. The play at 5:58, #48 comes to a sudden stop for some reason. I cringed when I saw that. The warp to the ball also kicked in. Something they said they've worked to eliminate. That animation seems to drive the warp, so cut it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2011, 08:13 AM   #12
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Guess I'm just jaded or something but I seen very little yet to say 'wow I need this game'.
Plus I believe they said they eliminated suction blocking and not just toned it down.... Maybe I'm wrong on that though. In any case there were Hoover machines all over the place in the video.
I'm going to stay away from the NCAA threads so those that are excited for it can have thier fun...and I never want to turn into 'that guy' who spoils it.
Have fun guys....

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 05-13-2011, 08:39 AM   #13
Rookie

I actually think it looked pretty good but imo there were way too many wide open short passes. With them you could've marched right down the field. That made the game too easy last year.

Btw: What's the name of the song?
Old 05-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #14
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
The first time you see play action, UF(Brantley), it looked really good. The quickness of the turnaround looked nice. AI did pretty well on offense in the first game.

Greg Miller is garbage. The play at 5:58, #48 comes to a sudden stop for some reason. I cringed when I saw that. The warp to the ball also kicked in. Something they said they've worked to eliminate. That animation seems to drive the warp, so cut it.
48# probably came to halt because the guy playing switched to him, but was moving the thumbstick in the wrong direction. The WR did warp to a degree though, you could tell he sped up to get to that pass.

Actually nvm, he never did switch to #48. Not sure what happened, but it did look like the WR and him made contact at that point, and maybe that's what screwed him up.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-

Last edited by dan_457; 05-13-2011 at 08:50 AM.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:50 AM   #15
Rookie

TheGMan77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
The Missouri IGN user was a slappy. He was completely unqualified to play this game for demonstration purposes. EA needs to disregard every suggestion he may have had after playing the game. For IGN's sake, I hope they have no intentions on using his input on further sports previews, reviews or features.
Agreed. Tell him to go back to RPGs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2011, 11:35 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 9

Everything looked good except that warp at 5:58!! That was soooo bad!
I dont mind a miss block or two because that really happens but warps never happen PERIOD!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »