Home

Will you buy NCAA 12 if there is no Coaching Carousel?

This is a discussion on Will you buy NCAA 12 if there is no Coaching Carousel? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2011, 10:15 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 20
Re: Will you buy NCAA 12 if there is no Coaching Carousel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
dreadlock capes
Gave me a good chuckle.

On-topic: yes I'm buying regardless, though I have a sneaking suspicion this will be my last until next gen.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:20 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

This was before NCAA 11. We have almost every thing on the list besides AD mode, CC, Signature Coach plays,
Old 05-14-2011, 11:03 AM   #19
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5

Simply put..... NO. Absolutely not. There is no reason. Everything mentioned so far is nice but it's all fluff. I'll deal without the pretty stuff with NCAA 11 because without the CC, it's basically the same game, no matter what else they say or do to gameplay. This is something that should have been in before. If they make an announcement about it, I will preorder immediately. But until then, it's a no go. That is a great disappointment because I have bought NCAA football every year since 98 but I guess my financial situation just makes it unnecessary if it's not worth it.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:12 AM   #20
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
I would think that the coaches would have to be in the game for there to be a coaching carousel. Never understood why they couldnt be in the game anyway. They are paid by the universities.
They can be in the game. At gamestop a couple of weeks ago, I was looking through old PS2 games and came across one College Hoops 2k7. Right on the back it listed names like Roy Williams, Mike Krzyzewski, and a couple others, and had Roy Williams on the cover. If a NCAA basketball game can do it, I see no reason why a NCAA Football game can't.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 05-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #21
Pro

xcrushx's Arena

OVR: 0

That would be a very hard call to make. Initially I probably would be pretty pissed and so I wouldn't buy the game but I have a feeling I would eventually break down and buy it. It will be a huge disappointment if it isn't in the game. I'd feel like the development team basically said to hell with offline dynasty because I don't feel the franchise can continue until something is done about dynasty longevity. Offline dynasties become rather dull and boring after 5-6 years. The teams who start off with good rosters are the best teams. The teams that start off with weak rosters are awful. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. That needs to change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2011, 01:38 PM   #22
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY.

It is an automatic this year (and pretty much every year) for obvious reasons.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:40 PM   #23
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Maybe. Madden would probably be good enough for me, and typically I only buy one. In 2010, I bought Madden, and in 2011 I bought NCAA. There have been a few instances where I have bought both (06, 07), if I think both games are worth buying.

If CC is in, its an automatic buy, as its one of two things (Recruiting being the other) that really separate College Football from its older brother. So if they don't have CC in, and recruiting is stale, I might as well just go with Madden.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 05-14-2011, 01:49 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Judging by that list we had a few years ago and all the features on that list we already have, plus the addition of coaches in cut scenes, I would assume we have it. If we don't, I am probably still going to get it.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »