Home

NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Prediction Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Prediction Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2011, 10:29 AM   #17
Rookie

JSU SWAC Champs07's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Prediction Thread

Okay maybe you guys can help me out but what is the point of having an OC and DC in the dynasty mode if you are the HC and control everything thats going on? And the OC and DC isnt in Madden so I surely dont expect or even see a need for it in NCAA...Coaching Carousel took me some times getting use to but I can understand going from a lower team coach and working your way up but anything else dealing with coaches is not very realistic for a video game....I really do hope the dynasty mode gets a major upgrade thats mostly the only thing I play on the game is online and offline dynasty...as well as head to head matchups!
Old 05-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #18
Banned

Lear Pilot's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Prediction Thread

What I expect: NCAA 12 to finally catch up with the last gen games. We know we FINALLY get custom playbooks back, I expect most of the "new" dynasty features to be features we had in last gen games.

"New" Dynasty features:
Edit your coaches appearance
Spring game
Off season drills to improve player rankings
Recruiting will be "tweaked" back to when we could choose the topics
Choose team captains
Neutral site games

Features that won't make it:
Coaching Carousel

I don't expect anything to exciting, but will be happy if NCAA 12 finally catches up with the features we had on PS2 games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »