Home

Freshmen sensations of this season.....who are they?

This is a discussion on Freshmen sensations of this season.....who are they? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2011, 11:36 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Freshmen sensations of this season.....who are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder_DG
I like Blackwell but I doubt he sees the field this year honestly. He will redshirt because we already have Woods, Farmer, Prater, Flourney, Butler and Ambles in the rotation. I also expect Marqise Lee to be used on special teams so he will get some snaps at WR just because his eligibility is being used. Blackwell will be good but I don't think he will get the chance to show it till 2013....
idk man...i think the fact that he played with barkley in hs may be his key. if he works out with him and they got some chemistry...wouldnt be shocked if he gets play in the slot and does some damage
Www.usba.freeforums.net USA #1 SIM 2K LG ON PS4!

WWW.SOUTHERNTURNUPS.COM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 11:39 PM   #42
Pro

brobamigo's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
Sammy Watkins WR Clemson
Tony Steward LB Clemson
Mike Bellamy RB Clemson

Also a JUCO transfer Martavis Bryant WR Clemson (Fastest of all of them)
who told you bryant was faster than watkins and bellamy??? they mustve been high

and look for stephone anthony to start before steward does, possibly at mike...we dont know if steward will be 100% and anthony is just that good

btw bryant hasnt been cleared yet by the ncaa to qualify
Old 05-19-2011, 11:41 PM   #43
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobamigo
who told you bryant was faster than watkins and bellamy??? they mustve been high

btw bryant hasnt been cleared yet by the ncaa to qualify

so clemson will be beastly this year?? i dont know much about them but i do like the running back in the game lol
Old 05-20-2011, 12:00 AM   #44
Pro

brobamigo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
so clemson will be beastly this year?? i dont know much about them but i do like the running back in the game lol
clemson's skill players will be very young but very talented...it will be a redshirt sophmore qb in tajh boyd who has good potential

RB andre ellington is imo one of if not the best back in the acc if he stays healthy, he will be backed up by 5 star true freshman mike bellamy who is almost cj spiller fast

best receivers is nuke hopkins and jaron brown who will start..look for 5 star speedster Sammy watkins to start by game 4 if that late(kid is a baller and will primarily be a slot guy) as well as one of the other 2 stud 4star wr we got in charone peake/martavis bryant(if he qualifies) both have great hands, speed, and are both big guys

will have 4 senior linemen who will be very solid along with jr center dalton freeman who is prolly the best linemen on the roster, just not a lot of depth here right now

the dline will also be very solid even though we lost bowers to the draft...Brandon thompson and rennie moore are very good and will shore up the DT...potential first rounder andre branch and junior malliciah goodman(who will be very good just has been behind bowers for 2 years) at DE..also look for freshman stud corey crawford to make some noise this year

the defensive backfield will be solid as always...lost 3 starters last year but return a good group of young guys with experience along with 3 year starter rashard hall(very good, highest football iq on the team)...tons of dept in the d-backfield

as for LB, best LB on the team quandon christian will start at sam( great player), and to start the season it will prolly be corico hawkins at mike and tig willard at will but look for the 2 5star freshman stephone anthony, and tony steward to push these guys for starting spots(theyre that good)

one of best punters in acc, and kicking game is a coin flip at this point

well that should cover us lol...prolly alot more than you wanted to know
Old 05-22-2011, 12:39 AM   #45
Pro

brobamigo's Arena

clemson's always a good team to use in ncaa... ranked low b/c they always underachieve in real life but have some great athletes and players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2011, 02:17 AM   #46
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

For Auburn:

LB Kris Frost
QB Kiehl Frazier (He could potentially start this year)
DT Gabe Wright
Old 05-23-2011, 09:50 AM   #47
Rookie

I Ridge I's Arena

OVR: 1

LB Lawrence Thomas/ Michigan state (Big role to fill with Greg Jones gone)
CB/WR Tony Lippett/ Michigan state Redshirt freshman (Really fast and athletic, a lot of hype around him)
PG: Stephen Curry, John Stockton
SG: Dominique Wilkins, Pete Maravich, Demar DeRozan
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: LeBron James, Chris Bosh
C: Kevin Garnett, DeAndre Jordan, Shawn Bradley
Old 05-23-2011, 10:01 AM   #48
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
I dont think clemson has ever been beastly. They get good products that dont produce. Theyre missing something bc they get standouts on the team all the time but just never amounts to much of anything even when ACC always seems to knock each other out of contention for great seasons except for V Tech they knock themselves out most of the time. i..e. Hail marry vs Boston college JMU and other nonsense.
YouTube: TBD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »