Home

Any thoughts on what else they have planned for Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Any thoughts on what else they have planned for Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2011, 12:57 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Any thoughts on what else they have planned for Dynasty?

improved sim stats
improved recruiting
go into greater detail on what they released.
AD type of feel
hopefully some type of communication between team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2011, 01:02 AM   #26
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

After the IGN stuff coming out today, it does seem like a possibility that EA would come out with a blog of sorts tomorrow. This would help them put any rumors to bed about what IGN has given us. Probably not new info tomorrow, but maybe some clarification on everything we heard and read today.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 05-20-2011, 01:08 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
After the IGN stuff coming out today, it does seem like a possibility that EA would come out with a blog of sorts tomorrow. This would help them put any rumors to bed about what IGN has given us. Probably not new info tomorrow, but maybe some clarification on everything we heard and read today.
I dont think so, I think that it was a Preview Blog for Monday like for Madden
There MIGHT(not sure) be a RTG article tomorrow
Old 05-20-2011, 02:09 AM   #28
Rookie

usc50's Arena

OVR: 6

Part of me is almost sure that if they added a playoff of some sort (say 8 or 16 teams) then they would completely get rid of bowls for that type of dynasty (which would suck, they should keep most post-NY's day bowls IMO).

One thing I'm praying for is medical redshirts. It sucks so much when someone gets hurt in the first couple of games for the entire season, especially a senior. I do not understand at all why these have not been implemented yet. Another thing is that I think that they should add 10 recruiting hours for the preseason since usually by that time/area in real life a lot of players have already committed (Texas A&M has like 20ish commits right now I think).
Old 05-20-2011, 02:43 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm hoping with CC in and playbooks changing with Coaches and Coordinators that they recruit players to fit their schemes and that players are more inclined to playing for coaches who use schemes they fit and recruits and players ratings fluctuating on coaches schemes and position preferences Ala Head Coach. The Number 1 Pocket passing QB won't be going play for an option school and if he does commit there he comes with a 50 OVR instead of an 80 at a Pro Style school. And this one I doubt will be in but i want Junior recruiting or maybe just the top 100 or so Juniors being generated and shown during the season and with some sort of recruiting overhaul you could get verbal commitments from these kids.
OKC Thunder
Old 05-20-2011, 10:07 AM   #30
Banned

FightinSnydersKSU's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hype Iz Real
I'm hoping with CC in and playbooks changing with Coaches and Coordinators that they recruit players to fit their schemes and that players are more inclined to playing for coaches who use schemes they fit and recruits and players ratings fluctuating on coaches schemes and position preferences Ala Head Coach. The Number 1 Pocket passing QB won't be going play for an option school and if he does commit there he comes with a 50 OVR instead of an 80 at a Pro Style school. And this one I doubt will be in but i want Junior recruiting or maybe just the top 100 or so Juniors being generated and shown during the season and with some sort of recruiting overhaul you could get verbal commitments from these kids.
Didn't madden just do something like this for their franchise mode? That would be a huge get for NCAA this year!
Old 05-20-2011, 10:15 AM   #31
MVP

Hova57's Arena

First those who are looking for a playoff it won't happen no time soon. The NCAA won't allow it. They get to look at the feature set too and can tell them what they can and not do.

Secondly there has to be more with the coaches, cause they even have a coach mode so something up with that.

I think we will get the logic stuff fixed , recruiting, recruit ratings , progression etc.

You would think there would be a stadium builder in the game I hope so anyways.

Plus I think there more to the game as far as maybe having the Penn State whiteout and stuff like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2011, 10:23 AM   #32
Banned

spyder_DG's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
First those who are looking for a playoff it won't happen no time soon. The NCAA won't allow it. They get to look at the feature set too and can tell them what they can and not do.

Secondly there has to be more with the coaches, cause they even have a coach mode so something up with that.

I think we will get the logic stuff fixed , recruiting, recruit ratings , progression etc.

You would think there would be a stadium builder in the game I hope so anyways.

Plus I think there more to the game as far as maybe having the Penn State whiteout and stuff like that.
Ben already said they couldn't do that this year....looking at it for future years....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »