Home

Any thoughts on what else they have planned for Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Any thoughts on what else they have planned for Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2011, 10:33 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Any thoughts on what else they have planned for Dynasty?

I am hoping it is online roster editor.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:33 AM   #34
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

Hopefully solid progression will be one of the new features they add in '12.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:22 AM   #35
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

A playoff has a 0% chance of being in this game the NCAA isnt going to allow it to happen. Not sure why people ask for it or expect it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
First those who are looking for a playoff it won't happen no time soon. The NCAA won't allow it. They get to look at the feature set too and can tell them what they can and not do.

Secondly there has to be more with the coaches, cause they even have a coach mode so something up with that.

I think we will get the logic stuff fixed , recruiting, recruit ratings , progression etc.

You would think there would be a stadium builder in the game I hope so anyways.

Plus I think there more to the game as far as maybe having the Penn State whiteout and stuff like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2011, 12:44 PM   #36
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
A playoff has a 0% chance of being in this game the NCAA isnt going to allow it to happen. Not sure why people ask for it or expect it.

Because NCAA has a play-off on every level except FBS. I want to be able to realistically recreate the FCS. Alot of people want FCS teams. The easiest thing for EA to do is give us 120 TB slots for free and give us a play-off option, so we can do it ourselves and stop complaining to them. I honestly find it pretty hypocritical of NCAA to not allow EA to have play-offs, when the NCAAF has play-offs on every level except FBS. Either change the name to FBS Football 12 or give me an effin play-off option!
Old 05-20-2011, 12:56 PM   #37
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinWreck21
Because NCAA has a play-off on every level except FBS. I want to be able to realistically recreate the FCS. Alot of people want FCS teams. The easiest thing for EA to do is give us 120 TB slots for free and give us a play-off option, so we can do it ourselves and stop complaining to them. I honestly find it pretty hypocritical of NCAA to not allow EA to have play-offs, when the NCAAF has play-offs on every level except FBS. Either change the name to FBS Football 12 or give me an effin play-off option!
I understand what your saying, but lets be real here we all know the saying "Money Talks and BS walks" . I would love to have division 2 and 3 in but really how often would people play with them. Then it leads to the one liner" Instead of having these stupid d-2 and d-3 schools they could have something better in the game."
Old 05-20-2011, 01:10 PM   #38
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17

I'd like to see the ability to play a Spring Football Game in the offseason, a High School All Star Game in the Offseason and for EA to have player personalities with recruits (not the stock rosters to avoid lawsuits, but allow us to edit them in for those rosters) and then on top of that have suspensions and player issues or probation.

I think it'd be a real cool twist if you were dominating at a school and then got put on probation and lost your job etc...

EA pretty much covered everything else with the coaching carousel and customizable options! The one thing I hope that they have though is the ability to manually change conferences during the offseason in an ongoing dynasty, just in case we want to move a school manually later on...

So pumped for this game!
Old 05-20-2011, 01:12 PM   #39
Rookie

ryan's Arena

OVR: 1

Give me neutral site games with teambuilder teams in a dynasty and I'm sold!
Old 05-20-2011, 01:18 PM   #40
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
Give me neutral site games with teambuilder teams in a dynasty and I'm sold!
I saw that they allow you to edit protected rivalries and even change the day that the game is played so I'm pretty sure that this is in now with the customizable conference options.

Don't quote me though, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »