Home

Coordinator to Head Coach Dropoff??

This is a discussion on Coordinator to Head Coach Dropoff?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
Rookie

JT5978's Arena

OVR: 2
Coordinator to Head Coach Dropoff??

The CC in NCAA 12 has already pushed the game to definite pre-order vut the only question I have is when you transition from Coordinator to Head Coach will your prestige drop off somewhat?

For example Dan Mullen, the current HC at Miss. State, was a tremendous Offensive coordinator and his prestige in the game probably would have been an A or an A+. But when he transitioned from coordinator to HC his prestige should have dropped down to a C+ or B- seeing as though it was his first Head coaching job and he wasn't a DC at Florida.

Even if this isn't in it's not a deal-breaker but I feel as though this should definitely be in next year's game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2011, 12:07 AM   #2
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Coordinator to Head Coach Dropoff??

I don't think your prestige should drop off just because you go from coordinator to head coach. That shouldn't effect it at all. The only thing that should effect your rating is your wins and loses.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:19 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Coordinator to Head Coach Dropoff??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I don't think your prestige should drop off just because you go from coordinator to head coach. That shouldn't effect it at all. The only thing that should effect your rating is your wins and loses.
Exactly...if his "prestige in real life" dropped to a B- because of the Miss St. job, he wouldn't be rumored for every big time coaching position like he is now. A good coach is a good coach.

The only way you should drop is if you suck at a college... I.E. Rich Rod. He went from being, idk, an A prestige at WVU to Michigan, and probably would have slowly dropped each year to like a C+ as a head coach, but an A- at offense.

I'm curious to see how this works in game tho.

Last edited by sportzbro; 05-20-2011 at 12:22 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »