Home

Official NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Blogs Incoming This Week

This is a discussion on Official NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Blogs Incoming This Week within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #17
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Official NCAA 12 Dynasty Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
No, in the gameinformer video it shows that you can select any conference for any Bowl tie-in.
I only saw BCS Bowls, any chance you can grab a screenshot bro? Would be nice to level out some of the Bowl Games.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #18
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
So basically, they posted a blog telling us they will be posting blogs. Sigh. lol.

I just noticed something that will kind of suck. They say we can edit the BCS bowl tie-ins, but what about the other bowl tie ins? So if I make the Mountain West a super conference and make the Big 12 a scrub conference, it will be the Big 12 teams going to the Cotton Bowl instead of the Mountain West super conference teams.

I guess these are things they can build on for the future. But I'm already going to have to re-think the custom conferences I have written down on paper, because the bowl season will be completely broken with the way I have it.
No, you can change any BCS bowl tie-ins to any conference you want. In the Game Informer Dynasty video posted today they showed the Rose Bowl with a Mac vs Sun Belt change.

ADD: This blog was disappointing lol. The one thing I do LOVE that he confirmed is that you can change conference alignment after EVERY season. WOOT!

So like right now with Alabama destroying me in the SEC I can ship them off... lol
Old 05-23-2011, 01:12 PM   #19
Rookie

rwk2009's Arena

OVR: 5

The ability to change conferences at the end of each season is HUGE. Finally will be able to take the teams that are playing really well in the bad conferences and pull them into the bigger ones in online dynasty. That is gonna be wonderful.
MLB : Washington Nationals
Old 05-23-2011, 01:13 PM   #20
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith.0
+1

I'm not much into changing conferences, online stuff, and all that.
I completely agree, although I probably will put TCU in the Big East and make the changes that really heppened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG
No, you can change any BCS bowl tie-ins to any conference you want. In the Game Informer Dynasty video posted today they showed the Rose Bowl with a Mac vs Sun Belt change.
I believe he is asking about non-BCS bowls
Old 05-23-2011, 01:15 PM   #21
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG

ADD: This blog was disappointing lol. The one thing I do LOVE that he confirmed is that you can change conference alignment after EVERY season. WOOT!

So like right now with Alabama destroying me in the SEC I can ship them off... lol
That is pretty freaking awesome! That could really keep dynasty fresh...

I might replace a couple Independents with schools that will eventually be in conferences...

Of course ND will forever be independent!

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 01:17 PM   #22
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
No, in the gameinformer video it shows that you can select any conference for any Bowl tie-in.
I think you're mistaken. I closely watched the video and they only showed BCS bowls. And there has been no mention in the blogs that you can edit the tie-in for ALL bowl games. It just says BCS games. Maybe they will elaborate in detail in the future blog, but so far I don't see anywhere that it says you could edit for example the Outback Bowl and make it a ACC vs Pac 10 matchup.

With people likely making a ton of changes to conference, they may experience a broken post-season if you are not allowed to edit all bowl tie-ins.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:19 PM   #23
Rookie

rwk2009's Arena

OVR: 5

DorianDonP : If you look at the top of those screenshots you can see there are two pages, and the one he is in is "BCS Bowls", so I assume if he tabbed to the page to the left, he would have the rest of the bowls.
Just looks like that is how it works to me.
MLB : Washington Nationals
Old 05-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #24
Rookie

RM938's Arena

OVR: 2

sorry to say to anyone who was excited for the Web Update...check this out

"Remember those Online Dynasty web features of advancing weeks or simming games? Those aren’t free, each one will cost $3 to utilize." -Pastapadre
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

LET'S GO!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »