Home

So We Will Have To Pay To Use Online Dynasty Web Contents???

This is a discussion on So We Will Have To Pay To Use Online Dynasty Web Contents??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
So We Will Have To Pay To Use Online Dynasty Web Contents???

Sorry if this has been addressed.

Quote:
Online Dynasty Web Browser
•Commish can advance the week from the web – but only if you pay a one-time fee of $2.99 or 240 Microsoft Points
•You can super-sim your games versus the CPU on the web – including calling plays, modifying your depth chart, and more. You can also pause the game at any time, sim forward a quarter, etc. Again, however, this will cost you a one-time fee of $2.99 or 240 Microsoft Points
•Both of the above browser features can be bought in one Commissioner Pack for $6.99/560 MP, and the pack also includes the ability to be commish to up to five dynasties
What if we just want to write stories, recruit & upload pics & highlights to our OD like last year? I know $2.99 is cheap but if I pay that much I want unlimited amounts of highlights to upload on EAsportsworld instead of the 10 they allow us and that includes for all games.

Last edited by UWfan206; 05-23-2011 at 05:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 05:40 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: So We Will Have To Pay To Use Online Dynasty Web Contents???

Can you just read the damn information? It clearly states you only have to pay for super-simming games and advancing the week from the computer.

Everything else is free. Jesus Christ.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

everything you could do last year without paying extra you can still do this year without paying extra.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 05-23-2011, 07:07 PM   #4
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan23
Can you just read the damn information? It clearly states you only have to pay for super-simming games and advancing the week from the computer.

Everything else is free. Jesus Christ.
Lets just relax for a second and calm down. Everything will be ok, this is usually what happens when new info is released. Takes about a day or two for all the dust to settle and everybody get the answers they are looking for.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:11 PM   #5
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

Yes you will.

It is like paying extra for bonus PC add on game. Think of it this way, you get two games instead of just one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 10:00 PM   #6
Rookie

Tennessee's Arena

OVR: 0

And here I thought I was paying for new features when I bought the new game...

EA loves to nickel and dime us.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:12 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee
And here I thought I was paying for new features when I bought the new game...

EA loves to nickel and dime us.
It's a complete joke. Made me decide not to buy NCAA this year strictly off of principle. How about instead of adding useless presentation things (like the entrances of teams) that I'll only view once you make items like this, free.

EA has a terrible business strategy. Rather than improving gameplay they add nonsense that in the end you have to pay for. They also make it so that the children who paid for "boosts" win at an alarming rate and make it impossible for someone to win without "boosts" the first few weeks after release date. It's a joke, and I can't believe consumers are and have been fine with this. I've been saying this on these boards since EA wanted to charge for old jerseys in Madden.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:39 PM   #8
Rookie

Stobie's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmnm247
It's a complete joke. Made me decide not to buy NCAA this year strictly off of principle. How about instead of adding useless presentation things (like the entrances of teams) that I'll only view once you make items like this, free.

EA has a terrible business strategy. Rather than improving gameplay they add nonsense that in the end you have to pay for. They also make it so that the children who paid for "boosts" win at an alarming rate and make it impossible for someone to win without "boosts" the first few weeks after release date. It's a joke, and I can't believe consumers are and have been fine with this. I've been saying this on these boards since EA wanted to charge for old jerseys in Madden.
Obviously have no idea what your talking about or have kept up with anything related with 2012 have you. They have addressed quite a bit of gameplay issues. In addition they made you play more in 2011 for the multiple OD feature. The pay for pack does not give any advantage to any player. All it does is allow players to sim their games while away from console and allows the commissioner to do their job away from the console. IF your not a commish... this does not pertain to you.

SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »