Home

What Playbook, First Coaching Position/Philosophy and Future Job do you want?

This is a discussion on What Playbook, First Coaching Position/Philosophy and Future Job do you want? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #17
Rookie

WildeCane's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What Playbook, First Coaching Position/Philosophy and Future Job do you want?

One dynasty ill just start out as al golden and win a champ at the u!!

My other ill be an oc at FAU under schnellenberger. Ill run a spread offense with option philosophies installed. Ill stay there until my prestige is at least a c+ then move to a hcing jobs elsewhere. My goal is to become hc at wsu and try to rebuild their program.
Once a hc i will set up my defensive playbook that will be a 3-4 base with a solid 4-2-5 package.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:21 PM   #18
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: What Playbook, First Coaching Position/Philosophy and Future Job do you want?

I'll start off as the OC at Baylor, dream Job will be FSU but if my Bucks start to hurting I may go back and save them.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2011, 04:38 PM   #19
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

DC, I'll start at one of the lower Texas schools (North Texas or Rice), running a 4-2-5 defense. Top priorities will be hard hitting Free Safeties and Defensive ends.

Dream job: Head Coach at Missouri.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:43 PM   #20
Rookie

Orangemann's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm going to start at ULL as an offensive coordinator. (Bottom to the top!)

Going to try and 50/50 it with run/pass and recruit accordingly.

Hopefully I can work myself up to the OC at Virginia Tech and eventually become the head coach there.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:45 PM   #21
Rookie

usc50's Arena

OVR: 6

OC at North Texas, 60/40 run/pass. Custom playbook, mainly I formation with a little bit of Ace, and some shotgun (probably some string/weak I as well). Maybe a wildcat package.
Goal is to eventually be OC and then HC at Carolina.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2011, 05:15 PM   #22
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8
Post Re: What Playbook, First Coaching Position/Philosophy and Future Job do you want?

Defensive Coordinator at West Point running a base 4-3 defense with some 3-4 mixed in.

Dream job would be head coach at Army using my defense and a Base Flexbone offense with some I formation plays mixed in.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:58 PM   #23
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

I'm gonna be a DC at some low school that runs a spread. I'll run a blitz happy 3-4.

As the OC I'll take over WKU or San Jose St (a horrible school) and run a playbook with a lot of I Form, Strong and Weak I along with some Ace and a little shotgun. A lot of between the tackle with some PA mixed in.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:13 PM   #24
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

my first dynasty will be before the named rosters are out most likely as a tester so it will be a Beavers HC job
but after named rosters are out, im going to be a DC for small school I don't know who yet. My playbook will be focused around the 4-3 but im hoping with custom playbooks i can mix some of the 4-2-5 in there too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »