Home

Love the changes to RTG, but...

This is a discussion on Love the changes to RTG, but... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Love the changes to RTG, but...

I love what they're doing with RTG this year, but I'm really hoping we can change the quarter lengths this time around. I just played a game as a HB where I received 9 touches the entire game. Before I became a starter, the #1 guy got 30 carries. It really feels that in order to get numbers, you have to make a huge play every time. Please EA, let us have the option to adjust quarter lengths this time around!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2011, 01:18 AM   #2
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Love the changes to RTG, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJ2006
I love what they're doing with RTG this year, but I'm really hoping we can change the quarter lengths this time around. I just played a game as a HB where I received 9 touches the entire game. Before I became a starter, the #1 guy got 30 carries. It really feels that in order to get numbers, you have to make a huge play every time. Please EA, let us have the option to adjust quarter lengths this time around!
I was thinking about this too, if we can't adjust this, then the whole mode is still kind of pointless.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 05-25-2011, 01:35 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJ2006
That is my BIGGEST gripe about RTG. It is a modebreaker. IF it is not added, it wont stop me from playing the mode but it will prevent me from playing it long term.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:35 AM   #4
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

I wouldn't say it's pointless because I'll still play it but I will be very disappointed if we can't. I play RTG every year but it does get frustrating that I can't get realistic amount of plays in. I'm gonna guess that it's in though.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:43 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 36

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-revealed.html

I'm gonna go ahead and close this, but you can definitely bring it up in the thread provided.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »