Home

Do You Folks Still Have Dynasty/Heisman Mode Questions?

This is a discussion on Do You Folks Still Have Dynasty/Heisman Mode Questions? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2011, 11:00 AM   #41
Rookie

Colorado Cooler's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Do You Folks Still Have Dynasty/Heisman Mode Questions?

Will off-line players still have to endure an unrealistic number of fantastic finishes and predictable responses from the AI?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2011, 11:30 AM   #42
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

I haven't read the whole thread, so forgive me if this has been asked. This is descriptive, I just want to have my questions understood.

1) In RTG right now when I beat the guy out in front of me I'm only 1-2 OVR point better than the next guy. In last-gen Heisman mode I could keep practicing and adding points to the areas I want to target. In current-gen I can't improve the areas I want, especially the all important agility attribute. If I practice it doesn't do a flipping thing for my attributes. All I can do is evening tasks.

Basically, will I be able to play for Eastern Michigan, start immediately and then continue to improve my player even though no one is above me on the depth chart?

2) I have two RTG's going at HB, one with UCF and the other with Colorado St., both run heavy teams in dynasty mode. Why is it that I am the best player on a supposedly run heavy team and I get 15-18 rushes and the QB throws 30+ times a game and is usually pass-1st on first down? The only way I can get 20 carries is to hit triangle (PS3) after every run play to no huddle and run the same play again. Even then run plays are scarce.

My question is will the play calling in RTG reflect my status with the team and the offense the team plays? Or will teams that like to pund the ball still look lie Texas Tech every time out?

Thank you Chase!!! I am about 50/50 Dynasty to RTG, so I appreciate any response!
Old 05-27-2011, 11:49 AM   #43
Pro

OVR: 5

This is semi coaching carousel, but its also dynasty....but will big name programs hire busts; will the likes of Alabama, who will always hire an A rated coach, will some of those A rated coaches be busts or will they always be great?
Old 05-27-2011, 11:51 AM   #44
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Ok maybe i exaggerate with instant. But the cpu has a tendancy to thow ratings out the window and pull a cheesy insta break block, magically get 99 speed and demolish my qb regardless of my o line's rating. I cant stand it anymore. I dont take alot of sacks but my QB gets hit on what seems like every play regardless of the guys ratings. I really just wish that EA would respect offensive linemen.
Oh ok I know what your talking about, its either a quick swim move or sometimes run right threw with no blocking animation, sometimes lineman do that all at once and like 3 out of the 4 will break threw ahhh yes I know what you mean. Well I dont know if that savage swim move is out or has been toned down but there has been confirmation that the DL wont all do the same moves in-sync with one another so maybe that "insta" sack has been addressed too.

Im hoping.
YouTube: TBD

Last edited by PaperBoyx703; 05-27-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeetyo
With custom conferences, do the conference prestige ratings change dynamically (ie. move Bama & LSU to sun belt - SEC prestige drops, sun belt prestige increases)?
This. Thought I fear the Answer is, no.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #46
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

With custom conferences can we edit conferences outside of dynasty mode and load it into a new dynasty (like rosters) or would I have to make the same changes everytime I start a new dynasty.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #47
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
With custom conferences can we edit conferences outside of dynasty mode and load it into a new dynasty (like rosters) or would I have to make the same changes everytime I start a new dynasty.
They are dynasty specific
Old 05-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #48
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Have sim stats for QBs been looked at? Last year, during simmed games, only AWR seemed to matter. A QB with 99 THA and 50 AWR would complete 40% while a QB with 70 THA and 99 AWR would complete 65%.

Is this tuned for this year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »