Home

Do you track your dynasty?

This is a discussion on Do you track your dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2011, 06:51 PM   #9
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Do you track your dynasty?

I started doing this to keep track of really good players (stats wise) that didn't get imported into Madden draft classes so I could create them as free agents. Then I stopped playing Madden all together but kept tracking players.

And since I restart dynasty after 5-6 years (I won't hijack the thread with the reasons), I'd ended up with a ton of recruits over time. Rather than recreate those recruits in new dynasties and hope they sign with the same schools and have the same success (doubtful), I added them to the rosters of my other Teambuilder schools.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:57 PM   #10
cts
Two Oh Six

cts's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytarious5
go to controls when you in the game then you will see auto pass. then turn it on. on defense i just call plays and let the defense run them. its sorta like a coach mode to me.
I can't wait to get on coach mode this season.

Seattle Seahawks | Seattle Sonics | Seattle Mariners |Washington Huskies | Montana State Bobcats
Old 05-27-2011, 11:16 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
I used to write down stats and recruiting rankings and awards and all american/all conference and schedules and bowl results and things like that in notebooks. I prolly have 10 full notebooks in my closet somewhere filled with that kind of stuff from my days of playing NCAA on PS2. I haven't done any of that on next gen. I wish the game had an archive so you could see your stats and schedule and everything from previous years. It helps keep you interested in the dynasty when you are 10 years deep or so. To look back at the past.
Same here, but i still do it. I was a HB in RTG and i have stats from every game that ive ever played in along with the win/loss records, conference finish, bowl results...etc. I have about 20 or so documents on my desktop loaded with info across many sports games. Its fun to look back to see what you have done and what other people have done.

One of the biggest things i keep up with is the Top 100 recruits every year and where they end up. At the end of the season i'll go see each players stats and type them down. I want to see if most 5* prospects live up to their hype and which 4* prospects exceed expectations. I definately gives the dynasty mode a more in depth experience when doing this. Sure it takes a while to complete all of the typing, but in the end it worth it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2011, 12:32 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

This past year I wrote down the depth chart of my Miami dynasty each season and the players overall. It was cool to see how my teams always fit the same style every year. The top players on defense were always the D-Line(all 4 starters over 90 overall every single year) and the best players on my offense were always the QB and starting WR's even though I was a run first team.

― Plato
Old 05-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #13
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

For 3 offline dynasties, I wrote down the top 10 recruits at each position, then just tracked what they did with their respective team. It was kind of a waste because a lot freshmen didnt have the major stats due to lack of playing time. I also logged my recruits and their ratings to keep track who was who and who had what when the off season came.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »