Home

Are any of these massive uniform errors going to be fixed?

This is a discussion on Are any of these massive uniform errors going to be fixed? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2011, 05:35 AM   #25
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Are any of these massive uniform errors going to be fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
If you think those colors look the same or even close to the same then I have no idea what to tell you. I really don't. LOL

Here is a daytime auburn pic for you though. But I guess you'll just think they look the same *shrugs*
The colors actually are the same, they're washed out though. The contrast needs increased, along with the saturation. But the actual base colors are Correct, it's more of lighting issue now.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2011, 05:49 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

You can see the difference in Auburn's there, but you can't compare day and night in the first post; that's like walking outside at midnight and saying the sun isn't bright. Tennessee's are the same. The only difference is you can tell the game looks a bit more animated, but they look pretty damn accurate otherwise.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:05 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
You can see the difference in Auburn's there, but you can't compare day and night in the first post; that's like walking outside at midnight and saying the sun isn't bright. Tennessee's are the same. The only difference is you can tell the game looks a bit more animated, but they look pretty damn accurate otherwise.
Tennessee's uniforms in game almost look more peach colored than actual orange. Nowhere near the same, and I doubt it's just a lighting problem. We've seen in pictures and videos that EA does have the right colors for at least UT because in one shot there was a jersey hanging in a locker and it was the right color.

― Plato
Old 05-31-2011, 09:45 AM   #28
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
You and I have different definitions of the word "massive".

If Penn State's uniforms were orange, that would be "massive" to me.
Agreed. While I do find some of these annoying.They certainly should be fixed. Massive? I guess my definition of massive is different.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:41 AM   #29
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Tennessee's uniforms in game almost look more peach colored than actual orange. Nowhere near the same, and I doubt it's just a lighting problem. We've seen in pictures and videos that EA does have the right colors for at least UT because in one shot there was a jersey hanging in a locker and it was the right color.
The color on the helmet stripe is right, but the jersey color should be more yellow.

The game does look washed out though so hopefully that's something their working on for 13(along with player models).
Old 05-31-2011, 11:09 AM   #30
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
You could tell the difference in the first post. I'm pretty sure you're the only person in the world that would look at that and not see a difference. The richness in color is night and day (no pun) different in the game and it doesn't matter if it's day or night (at least in NCAA 11 it didnt). Not even in the blues, but look at the orange in Auburns unis.

Tennessee's doesn't look the same either. It looks peach. And faded, regardless of the time of day.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:37 AM   #31
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

the only change to SJSU's uni's are the Helmet logo... other than that SJSU and Wyoming's jersey's are correct
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2011, 12:11 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
the only change to SJSU's uni's are the Helmet logo... other than that SJSU and Wyoming's jersey's are correct
The number fonts are wrong, guy. Look at the 2's in the video game for each team, then look at the real-life pictures. See how the 2's look different?

And I wouldn't say these errors are MASSIVE either, but they are errors, and need to be fixed.

Last edited by WSU151; 05-31-2011 at 12:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »