Home

June 1 Feelings on NCAA Football 12

This is a discussion on June 1 Feelings on NCAA Football 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Under 6 weeks from NCAA 12 Release, What Are Your Thoughts on the Game?
Very excited, can't wait for July 12 157 52.86%
Pretty excited, definitely getting NCAA 12 98 33.00%
Undecided, more info/demo will be determining factor 39 13.13%
Disappointed, I won't be getting NCAA 12 this year 3 1.01%
Voters: 297. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2011, 08:47 PM   #25
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: June 1 Feelings on NCAA Football 12

Well, I fit into a category that's not up there.........disappointed, maybe getting the game this year.

Really it all depends on Maddens online franchise as to whether I get the game this year or not. I am disappointed at the amount of features(or lack there of) announced for dynasty this year. At this point, not one feature that I hoped would be in is in ie there is no medical redshirt, no spring game, no high school all star game, no expanded users in od, no spectator mode in od. Hell they didn't even add the short, medium, and deep accuracy ratings from Madden and I was sure that was gonna be in. I looooove online dynasty though, but if Madden's online franchise is complete, most likely, I'll be getting that this year instead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #26
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Scrambling cpu QBs and zone defense that actually works AND the ability to play as the coordinators, I am beyond stoked. If zone really works, I am going to be the zone wizard DC. That will be my legacy. Putting all recruits on notice, if you going to play for me, you better love zone.

It will really help the lower rated schools in pass defense since most players on smaller lower rated schools lack speed in their secondary on EA rosters. You see DBs with 82 and 84 speed. Sometimes you even see them with 78 speed.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:53 PM   #27
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I had to go with undecided. While on paper NCAA 12 has all the things I want I just don't trust EA any more. I will wait until the game hits the streets. After a few weeks all the game breaker issues will be known and the impression will pile up. I can then make my decision. Maybe by then if I chose to purchase the game there will be roster done.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:37 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

paid in full 8)
Old 06-02-2011, 03:02 AM   #29
Rookie

woody56's Arena

OVR: 3

Mostly an offline dynasty player. I would say im excited about the new features like CC etc, but still have that disappointment of no editing. At this point I just have to hope the developers got the recruits and progression on point this year.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:14 AM   #30
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Cant wait. But I will hold off on dynasty until Luvtotha9s rosters come out.
YouTube: TBD
Old 06-02-2011, 10:13 AM   #31
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

I know i'm not gonna get top notched gameplay but its not like I have any other options plus I love CFB. I will make the most of this years game & try to look past its short comings unlike years past. I admit I didnt get my money's worth out of the last 2 games. I like the fact that there seems to be more to do offline with the custom playbooks, CC & 200 custom sounds to improve the experience.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #32
Pro

OVR: 3

As an offline dynasty player I am very excited with the new custom options. If only it had editable rosters in dynasty it might reach CH2K8 status for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »