Home

Anyone Else With This Pre-Order Dilemma?

This is a discussion on Anyone Else With This Pre-Order Dilemma? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2011, 05:19 PM   #33
Rookie

GeneralMike's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Anyone Else With This Pre-Order Dilemma?

I'm gonna preorder at Gamestop, but I can't be bothered with a midnight release anymore. If it were a few years ago where guys were getting pre-release copies and cranking out the rosters before the game came out, I'd consider taking the day off to get an extra 10 hours of gaming in, but I'll just pick it up when I leave work now.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:39 PM   #34
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Florida dosent get no Bonus unis that I am aware of right?
Old 06-03-2011, 05:48 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosaban
Preordered yesterday from GameStop..........is the uniform download code on the receipt they gave me yesterday or will it be on a different receipt when I pick it up? Thanks
recipt when you pick it up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2011, 06:07 PM   #36
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

This thread sidetracked and totally turned into a boring where are you getting the game at thread.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:38 AM   #37
Rookie

Warrior8o8's Arena

OVR: 3

Think i'm going to cancel my pre-order from gamestop. But try & get it early from this one store here in Hawai'i
Old 06-04-2011, 01:48 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
This thread sidetracked and totally turned into a boring where are you getting the game at thread.
.....so where u ettin the game at, mane'?

but seriously, he is right.....
Old 06-04-2011, 04:10 AM   #39
MVP

Assassin's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
I have not pre-ordered NCAA Football 12. Certainly not because I'm not going to pre-order or buy the game, but because I don't know where I will get the game for a midnight release.

The Gamestops closest to me usually don't have midnight releases so I end up having to drive 30 or so minutes away for a midnight release. The Gamestop I went to last year I just found out only has 4 pre-orders for the game. It's still 40 days out but it's not likely that they will get up to the #'s they need for a midnight release.

The Walmart by me just became a 24 hour Walmart this year, but I've never tried to get a game from Walmart at 12:01 and I'm skeptical of how successful I'd be. The customer service (or lack thereof) at the Walmart by me really makes me not want to go there.

Does Walmart even take pre-orders in store? Is there a way to make sure they have copies up at the counter at 12:01?

Just wondering what kind of experience people have had in the past with Walmart or if there is anyone else out there with a similar dilemma and what they plan on doing.
The Wal Mart where I live usually does a release for NCAA at 12:01. As for the pre order thing I don't know I don't pre order from them I usually go to Game Stop. My suggestion would be go into Wal Mart next time your there and see if they are doing a release for it and you might be able to talk to someone about pre orders as well.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:36 PM   #40
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

Just got a email and i see on the gamestop website that the 50% trade in bonus is back!

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »