Home

No NCAA Football on the Floor @ E3?

This is a discussion on No NCAA Football on the Floor @ E3? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #33
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: No NCAA Football on the Floor @ E3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Me either. Especially since the exclusive license is up. I would be surprised if they extended it. I think NCAA 13 might be the last NCAA game
conspiracy theory much? NCAA Football sold better last year than any other year on this gen. They will re-new the license they make money off of the NCAA football franchise
Old 06-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #34
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Anyone know the handles of people on twitter with hands on time? I wanna check the tidbits they say.

At least some conifirmation that qb's scramble now which is good. But just wanna see some other info they can pass on

sent from parts unknown
@Bumble14_OS
@Romo_Timex9
@Anton32
Old 06-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOkami
$50-$60+ price tags?
I always find it funny that people use the $50-$60 price tag as a problem and most complain about it being to much, i'm fairly certain none of the people that complain about price of a game ever had a system that used cartridges, case in point Final Fantasy 3 (just as an example) in 1994 cost $79.99 thats SNES for $80 compared to what we have now for $60.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2011, 05:49 PM   #36
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

I'm just wondering why anyone would think they are hiding the game to not show off road to glory. They make the game lol. I'm sure there is a way for them to have a demo on display without allowing access to road to glory, especially since they've been doing this for years lol.

I highly doubt that they are hiding NCAA for fear of stealing Madden's thunder. What should they care as long as you buy one of their games and, honestly, after looking at early gameplay vids of both games, NCAA ain't stealing Madden's thunder this year.

I hate to be the one to say this, but maybe not a lot has changed. I know last year a bunch of people made up their minds, myself included, that they weren't getting Madden 11 because the E3 vids of the game looked almost exactly like Madden 10. Maybe they don't want that to happen with NCAA this year.

I mean, honestly, the mass public isn't clamoring for NCAA. Maybe they assumed that no footage is better than showing footage that shows the game looks like last year. I don't know. I'm just speculating here. It is pretty odd that they are doing this though. I'd like to know the real reason they're doing this. Hey, maybe it's not showing because the demo will be out real soon and we'll be able to play it for ourselves.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

"
JDewielJustin Dewiel@

@SgtUSMC68 and we'll have some unedited gameplay live from E3 later in the week. Don;t worry, plenty to share on that front too.

28 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

»

JDewielJustin Dewiel@

@SgtUSMC68 we'll have more on NCAA Football 12 later in the week. we've been releasing short teaser videos on Facebook for Road to Glory..."
Old 06-07-2011, 05:54 PM   #38
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

I love all this drama

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 06-07-2011, 05:56 PM   #39
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
I'm just wondering why anyone would think they are hiding the game to not show off road to glory. They make the game lol. I'm sure there is a way for them to have a demo on display without allowing access to road to glory, especially since they've been doing this for years lol.

I highly doubt that they are hiding NCAA for fear of stealing Madden's thunder. What should they care as long as you buy one of their games and, honestly, after looking at early gameplay vids of both games, NCAA ain't stealing Madden's thunder this year.

I hate to be the one to say this, but maybe not a lot has changed. I know last year a bunch of people made up their minds, myself included, that they weren't getting Madden 11 because the E3 vids of the game looked almost exactly like Madden 10. Maybe they don't want that to happen with NCAA this year.

I mean, honestly, the mass public isn't clamoring for NCAA. Maybe they assumed that no footage is better than showing footage that shows the game looks like last year. I don't know. I'm just speculating here. It is pretty odd that they are doing this though. I'd like to know the real reason they're doing this. Hey, maybe it's not showing because the demo will be out real soon and we'll be able to play it for ourselves.
Christian from OS (who is @E3) said on Twitter that it's so they can showcase Madden, no other reason.

Link to his tweet about it
Old 06-07-2011, 05:59 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 31

Romo_Timex9Kevin Vaughn@

@cowboysordie#NCAA12 I'm still unable to talk about anything dealing with RTG just sit back and get ready for the ride

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »