Home

Got to see and Play NCAA 12 and Madden 12

This is a discussion on Got to see and Play NCAA 12 and Madden 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Got to see and Play NCAA 12 and Madden 12

Might be a fact that your a Madden man.....in a NCAA man's forum. LOL
Old 06-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pburgh31
Any new details regarding online dynasty ?
-In particular, if a visiting team user can hear stadium sounds through the TV (not bluetooth)?
Sorry didn't ask about online dynasty. Didn't hear anyone talking about it either. Mostly people commenting on how good Madden looked and how good it played. Really not fair to really judge NCAA as it was set up in a private room so people there were not going to be as excited if you will.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pburgh31
Might be a fact that your a Madden man.....in a NCAA man's forum. LOL
Maybe you should read all of my quotes as I clearly stated I like NCAA 11 ovr Madden 11. What I am is a sim football playing man. I though NCAA played a much better game than did Madden last year. So much so I downloaded every Teambuilder NFL team and played with those after returning Madden simply because it wasn't worth it. This year I'm buying and keeping both I'm pretty sure. Unless something happens in production between now and the end of Aug.

TMAC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2011, 08:14 PM   #36
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomymac23
Maybe you should read all of my quotes as I clearly stated I like NCAA 11 ovr Madden 11. What I am is a sim football playing man. I though NCAA played a much better game than did Madden last year. So much so I downloaded every Teambuilder NFL team and played with those after returning Madden simply because it wasn't worth it. This year I'm buying and keeping both I'm pretty sure. Unless something happens in production between now and the end of Aug.

TMAC
When you were playing the games today, did you notice less sliding? Did it feel like the players were more grounded and had momentum?

Any difference between Madden and NCAA in that area?
Old 06-07-2011, 08:37 PM   #37
Madden Art Director

BigFan77's Arena

NCAA being shown behind closed doors has nothing to do with quality.

Last edited by BigFan77; 06-07-2011 at 08:48 PM.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
When you were playing the games today, did you notice less sliding? Did it feel like the players were more grounded and had momentum?

Any difference between Madden and NCAA in that area?
They both did a good job of not sliding a lot. I did see it in some instances, but not during gameplay.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:09 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFan77
NCAA being shown behind closed doors has nothing to do with quality.
As I explained going in. I only wondered because I didn't get confirmation as to whether something was wrong with the game. Usually when games are shown behind closed door @ E3 its because its in the alpha or beta stage. With NCAA I didn't know why exactly. Just wanted confirmation as to why they would short sell one product over another. They need to sell both well. Why would one be a distraction. I'm not sure as to the thinking there... Please explain if you could.

TMAC
Old 06-07-2011, 09:17 PM   #40
Banned

E3 was a bummer for me this year simply because NCAA wasn't made available to play for any period of time. Its going to get the exposure, but the synergy from the people just simply wasn't there. I left early because of this by the way. Wish they made all of there games that are playable available on the exhibit floor. Here's to wishful thinking for future E3 conferences. Told myself as I was leaving that I wasn't coming back this year. Most of the major games are behind closed doors this year only for the media...

Just some random thoughts...

TMAC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »