Home

NCAA or Madden? Need HONEST opinions.

This is a discussion on NCAA or Madden? Need HONEST opinions. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2011, 12:51 PM   #49
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA or Madden? Need HONEST opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Don't forget about improved zone coverage, no more easy passes to the flats, consecutive hit tackles, an added tackle button, etc. Not to mention all the new Web features. Man, July 10th seems so far away.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Not forgetting, I was just trying to point out all the added benefits to NCAA 12 that are not On the field. The game on the field due to all that you are talking about is like icing on the cake for me.

The aspects that sold me on NCAA 12 is the (almost) fully customizable conferences, coaching carousel and the improved talent pool. To me those three truly take NCAA 12 to the next level, they are the Cake.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:52 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Don't forget about improved zone coverage, no more easy passes to the flats, consecutive hit tackles, an added tackle button, etc. Not to mention all the new Web features. Man, July 10th seems so far away.

also small but big improvement to dynasty. Recruits mirroring default rosters. I cant wait to start at Memphis as a OC. I also love the improvements to RTG. Custom playbooks to me is better on NCAA because of the Formations and Plays.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:53 PM   #51
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

the cake is the improved zone, fool
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #52
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViLLiO
Madden will always have a better on the field game. If the improved zone is the "cake" for you then you should try the Madden cake, it will always be better, fool.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:56 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Hopefully CPU AI doesnt know you playcalls. I know Ben said that they would blitz as much as they did last year
Old 06-12-2011, 01:13 PM   #54
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

Having you been watching the videos???? That is all I see are the flats and crossing routes exposed. All of the passes look easy but I guess those playing the game must be on the easiest settings. Just like Nascar 2011, I should have trusted my instincts more especially since the videos were showing the actual gameplay.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:17 PM   #55
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Having you been watching the videos???? That is all I see are the flats and crossing routes exposed. All of the passes look easy but I guess those playing the game must be on the easiest settings. Just like Nascar 2011, I should have trusted my instincts more especially since the videos were showing the actual gameplay.
Cover 2 will shut that crap down. The only reason you think Madden is so great this year is because it was so extremely pitiful last year. They had nowhere to go but up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2011, 01:46 PM   #56
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Cover 2 will shut that crap down. The only reason you think Madden is so great this year is because it was so extremely pitiful last year. They had nowhere to go but up.
True

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »