Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - E3 Gameplay: Alabama vs. Auburn

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - E3 Gameplay: Alabama vs. Auburn within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2011, 03:10 PM   #73
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 12 Gamplay Unedited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I'm not sure why people are expecting a major leap this year not speaking about you

But it seems like some people are expecting this huge jump in gameplay but i don't think EA really focused on gameplay other than zone defense allegedly

I think the upgrades went to cosmetic things like dreads and stadium entrances....i figure about 2 months it'll begin to settle in that the game is really NCAA 11 with a few things lacking from that game improved this year

Not a big deal though because i love NCAA 11....i just think some people are going to critical because it basically the same game and they might have been expecting a major jump up
As much as I loved NCAA 11 when I heard they tuned the zone defenses, really improved the tackling engine, added custom playbooks, HDR lighting, and added the coaching carousel, I was sold. So this should be the definitive edition of this game this gen. And no doubt will be my last one this gen as well along with Madden 12.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 06-08-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:10 PM   #74
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Great, Alabama is overpowered again. A+ on defense, yes. A rated offense no. Great line and RB, no Julio Jones and breaking in a new QB with a combined three years on campus.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:11 PM   #75
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by tswiatkowski
Ok, the DLine did look a BIT weak in the video, but I think its nothing the sliders can't fix. Overall, in terms of how the game looks, I'll have to agree with Christian McLoed's assessment of the game in his preview. The running animations and tackling animations look very polished, and while there seems to be a bit of a gliding feel, its nowhere near what it used to be. I love that. One thing I am disappointed with is the commentary. Too many dead zones where Kirk and Brad arent saying anything. Also, I didn't notice much improvement with the crowds
The issue is, until they tell us they added sliders for user games, for those of us who enjoy ranked matches and online dynasties we are stuck with the crappy default settings. Pass rush is a big deal and needs to be a factor out of the box

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 17

I do have a problem with how accurate the QB threw the ball while on the run though, definitely agreeing with other posters here about that. Maybe sliders will be able to fix it...
Georgia Bulldogs
Miami Hurricanes

Teambuilder ID: ttrojan2
Old 06-08-2011, 03:13 PM   #77
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tswiatkowski
I do have a problem with how accurate the QB threw the ball while on the run though, definitely agreeing with other posters here about that. Maybe sliders will be able to fix it...
Yeah, he has a guy hanging off of him and throws a perfect pass

OS Blog

Old 06-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #78
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

Jesus you guys are so negative about this game...pasta said that NCAA played smoother than Madden and looking at all the Madden videos that game is going to bounce back like any other game I have seen ever, and if NCAA is supposively playing better than Madden is then this is going to be a great year.

Stop complaining, its contagious.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:24 PM   #79
Pro

OVR: 5

I don't remember these helmets being shown before, but I could be wrong. Just something I noticed.

Old 06-08-2011, 03:24 PM   #80
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
Jesus you guys are so negative about this game...pasta said that NCAA played smoother than Madden and looking at all the Madden videos that game is going to bounce back like any other game I have seen ever, and if NCAA is supposively playing better than Madden is then this is going to be a great year.

Stop complaining, its contagious.
Bro....what Pasta says is his opinion, and that's great, but the video is fact, it exists, it happened, it is right there for everyone to see. You saying you don't see any of the issues people have brought up with your own eyes?

OS Blog

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »