Home

NCAA Football 12 E3 2011 Stage Demo

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 E3 2011 Stage Demo within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2011, 01:15 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA Football 12 E3 2011 Stage Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Sadly, I think this is the first time Madden is going to have the edge over NCAA. Same '11 animations, weak touchdown celebrations (team work...EA).

Oh well.
First time?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2011, 01:18 AM   #42
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Yeah, Madden 10 was definitely ahead of NCAA 10. As many have pointed out it really seems to shift focus year by year

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:29 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Washington's Uni's are not updated... That's pretty disappointing. Hopefully they at least have the new black uni's in the game. Also, like someone mentioned before, the field is wrong AGAIN. The endzones have been painted for a while now. Ugh. I guess UW has to win some rose bowls to get some basic things changed eh?
Old 06-10-2011, 01:38 AM   #44
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

Game looks great can't wait to get it.

These big gaming sites really need to have separate people for different genre's of games, it's blatantly obvious when people who don't play sports games are asking questions/testing/trying to talk about them.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:12 AM   #45
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
Game looks great can't wait to get it.

These big gaming sites really need to have separate people for different genre's of games, it's blatantly obvious when people who don't play sports games are asking questions/testing/trying to talk about them.
I agree. Thats the reason I go to OS. The big gaming sites don't seem to know anything about sports and really don't seem to care about sports.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2011, 02:31 AM   #46
LOB

Coug00's Arena

OVR: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
WSU doesnt run a no huddle.
Yeah they do.

Count me in the skeptical camp after that vid of gameplay.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:53 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 0

I have to say that video really tempered my enthusiasm for the game.

So Far the equipment updates are a big positive as it seems like they are adding more an more helmets each year.

The dreds were a bit of a disappointment when you consider its just the one type of cape thing that doesn't really match a majority of players with long hair... and apparently white guys don't have long hair.

Being a UW fan it would be nice to have the right uniforms and painted endzones.... they were painted in bowl games so how hard is it? And the design of the jersey is already in there for the Away jersey all you have to do is change the colors around. Seems that in all the time they were spending making Ralphie, Bevo, a duck ride a motorcycle etc. they could have done that.... and I bet Dubs (our Husky mascot) doesn't run out of the tunnel leading our team on the field either....

Also, after watching both NCAA and Madden videos, what is with the weird hunched creeping motion the DL do when they break the huddle??

Finally, it looks like QBs will scramble but they still throw balloon balls down field instead of having a decent launch angle.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:02 AM   #48
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug00
Yeah they do.

Count me in the skeptical camp after that vid of gameplay.
Teams like WSU, Auburn, ASU etc. need to either huddle or have a huddle that involves the QB giving the snap count to the OL while the WR/RB go to their position and look to the sideline for the play.

The way they have the No Huddle offense on the game it has every team that runs it getting plays off faster than Oregon does in real life (about 16 sec per play) and even they don't go at the break neck speed the entire game.

An easy fix would be to include an accelerated play clock, but even though this has been in Madden and allowed you to play full length games in an hour it is for some reason still not in NCAA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »