Home

lack of gameplay videos???

This is a discussion on lack of gameplay videos??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2011, 10:31 PM   #9
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: lack of gameplay videos???

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
Madden has many many more gameplay videos, but yet I have seen like 2 gameplay videos.
This is what frustrates me. I can go over and watch 10+ videos of gameplay for Madden and it looks great. I get 5-6 of NCAA and while it looks good I would just like some more to analyze.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:11 PM   #10
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

Yea by this time last year you could tell Ncaa11 was Clearly the better game. This year it's looking like madden. Madden12 had a boat load of more money launched its way and it shows.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:29 PM   #11
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

OVR: 10

For me, the biggest sales pitches for NCAA 12 is not the game play but instead the aspects of the game surrounding the game play. Yes they have indeed added some pretty cool aspects to the game play but with the much improved custom conferences, the coaching carousel, the improved recruiting talent pools and the extended RTG. When you look at all that versus what....character personality traits on Madden? Of course Madden marketers are pouring forth gameplay footage. It's all they got.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2011, 12:02 AM   #12
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Game play > all

Custom conferences, coaching carousel, RTG, Online Dynasty, bands in the correct seat, correct team entrances, custom play books, etc.......

Don't mean jack if the game play is messed up.

I would take player traits and DPP over flying birds and band members seating in the correct section of a stadium any day of the week.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:17 AM   #13
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by He1nousOne1
For me, the biggest sales pitches for NCAA 12 is not the game play but instead the aspects of the game surrounding the game play. Yes they have indeed added some pretty cool aspects to the game play but with the much improved custom conferences, the coaching carousel, the improved recruiting talent pools and the extended RTG. When you look at all that versus what....character personality traits on Madden? Of course Madden marketers are pouring forth gameplay footage. It's all they got.
lol at this post. Do you ever visit the Madden forum?
Old 06-15-2011, 12:20 AM   #14
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Game play > all

Custom conferences, coaching carousel, RTG, Online Dynasty, bands in the correct seat, correct team entrances, custom play books, etc.......

Don't mean jack if the game play is messed up.

I would take player traits and DPP over flying birds and band members seating in the correct section of a stadium any day of the week.
Seen enough gameplay to know that its not messed up in fact it looks better then last year. We got the warping tackles fixed, we got multidirection tackles improved drastically rather then the rugby tackles of last year. We got improved zones supposedly. Where in the world does "dont mean jack if the game play is messed up" even come into play in the debate?

Did you play NCAA 11? Well guess what, NCAA 12 gameplay is better but the best additions to NCAA 12 are the additions off the field and Madden cannot compare in that regard hence why they are focusing mainly on gameplay video's to sell it.

How many times do people need to see the same type of gameplay in order to say they have seen enough game play? The correct answer is that for most folks saying there isnt enough...likely there isnt ever really "enough". I think EA is smart to focus on the major additions to the game. For Madden that is pretty much just game play so that is what they are showing. For NCAA it is much much more so they are not just showing game play footage.

We still have almost a month before release.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:21 AM   #15
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
lol at this post. Do you ever visit the Madden forum?
Nope.

lol at your post. If I visited it I would likely post in it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2011, 02:39 AM   #16
Rookie

Orangemann's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by He1nousOne1
Nope.

lol at your post. If I visited it I would likely post in it.
lol at this post, admits he knows nothing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »