Home

NCAA RTG Questions for 11 & 12

This is a discussion on NCAA RTG Questions for 11 & 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2011, 10:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon5 NCAA RTG Questions for 11 & 12

Hi guys, I'm new here and I play RTG Mode alot, so I wanted to ask about NCAA 12, will it have the ability to go to 15 minute quarters this year? I Play on All-American with default sliders and speed settings, and I having a difficult time getting realistic stats playing defense and offense. I only get about 25 to 50 yards as a running back, 50 to 75 yards as a WR, and I have to skip a lot of plays that the coach calls for me when I play QB, It's always a running play on 3rd down when it's sometimes 7 or more yards to a 1st down, and I always have to do an audibule and that takes to much time off the clock, hence I only get about maybe on a good night 75 to 125 yards passing, and that was when I was a senior at the pass happy offense of texas tech! I also want to play tight end in NCAA 12, I like that position and I can only play it on Madden. On defense when I play as a lineman I can only get about maybe 2 or 4 tackles a game and MAYBE about 1 sack per season. LB 1 or 2 tackles per game, BUT 9 to 12 INTs per 2 games YIKES! That's more like a safety than a LB, and speaking of playing SS and FS the QB NEVER challenges me to stop him until mabye late in the 3rd Quarter, and by then my team is either losing big of winning big, hence I only get about 1 to 2 takles on WRs and MAYBE 1 INT per season. The coach always calls zone and or man at thwe wrong time and place. Has this been fixed this year? Am I using the worng slider settings for getting stats in NCAA 11 or is it because the clock set at 5 min. quartrers? In the end of my carrer my legend scores for RB was 250,QB 300,WR 125,and on defense DT/DE was 250, LB 2750 because of the unrealistc number of INTs,and DBs were 350 that should be higher when playing FS. HELP!! P.S. I usally play as myself in RTG so my measurements are as fallows if this helps Height: 6` 2" Weight: 275 LBS. Foot Size Slider: 12, Arm Definition Slider: 0 ,Arm Size Slider: Maxed, Calf size Slider: Maxed Thigh Size Slider: Maxed, Rear Size Slider: 0, Chest Size Slider: Middle and Belly size Slider: Middle. All positions are set at balanced player type.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »