Home

Whats Your NCAA Football 2012 Release "ritual"

This is a discussion on Whats Your NCAA Football 2012 Release "ritual" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2011, 04:42 PM   #73
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Whats Your NCAA Football 2012 Release "ritual"

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
He is talking about real named rosters. You can still use Generated named rosters. But cant have any Andrew Lucks or LMJs.
Ah ok. Thanks. I didn't know that.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:01 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Ah ok. Thanks. I didn't know that.
It doesnt really matter to me. But for some people not having custom rosters, quarter lengths, Kr/PR, extra positions is enough to keep them from ever liking the mode. Once I heard there wasnt editable custom quarter lengths at first I had thoughts of not playing, but I been over it. In fact I can get a season do in a few hours to a day. I plan on molding my OC after my RTG player, so it will give me time to waste until named rosters come out. I will still play after rosters come out.
Someone said that being Kr/Pr was in for some positions but when ALex said it was a bug that was taken out, It was disappointing
Old 06-26-2011, 05:13 PM   #75
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

i usually reserve at amazon but after the past two release day shipping of me getting it at 6pm i decided to go with gamestop this year and get the pro combat uniforms, ill pick it up at midnight along with snacks (if there is a midnight release) if not ill just pick it up at 10am when it opens.

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2011, 05:21 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie16
i usually reserve at amazon but after the past two release day shipping of me getting it at 6pm i decided to go with gamestop this year and get the pro combat uniforms, ill pick it up at midnight along with snacks (if there is a midnight release) if not ill just pick it up at 10am when it opens.
Hey man do you know how that works? I reserved it too but what's the code or what not for getting the uniforms? Is it on the reciept I just got or the one when I get it...or do I have to ask them? Thanks
Old 06-26-2011, 05:32 PM   #77
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

These last few years, I have had to looks through each individual playbook to find what I want to run. Since I dont have to this year...

1. Pick up game at walmart or gamestop...If and only if the new mom and pop store in town does not have it early
2. Custom Playbooks. For the ****ing win.
3. Check out some of the incoming freshmen ratings as well as looking at my friends who play at UCF and UKs ratings. (There is just something neat about that)
4. Find Isiah Crowell, check him out in a play now game.
5. Sleep
6. Call in sick.
7. Dynasty w/ whomever until rosters drop

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 06-26-2011, 06:44 PM   #78
The Bird is the word

Bighoff's Arena

OVR: 19

Before going to the midnight release at Gamestop I'll grab 5-6 20oz Red Bulls, after I get the game I'll race home toss that bad boy into the XBOX and get as close to a opening game roster for Louisville then I will play 3-4 games against Kentucky, West Virginia, Fresno State, and some other random pick. This might be my most favorite night of the gaming year.
I've heard this "patience is a virtue" junk all my life. I'm happy to say I have no virtue, no scruples, and no desire to wait too long for anything. In my humble opinion instant gratification takes too long!
Old 06-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #79
Pro

OVR: 9

pick it up at midnight at my local gamestop... Grab some mcdonalds, rush home, play a few play now games, and start RTG. Dynasty the next mourning assuming rosters are out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »