Home

Broadcast Camera Angle where is it?

This is a discussion on Broadcast Camera Angle where is it? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2011, 04:37 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Broadcast Camera Angle where is it?

Then by all means continue to play the way you guys wish to play? What i don't get is how come when we ask for this view to be playable...there is all this dust up about getting it in???

Are we asking to take something away from what you guys deem solid in your game???

I don't follow why in every thread that is posted about this subject there continues to be posts such the ones you have posted bashing this simple feature that...seems to be almost there, but not even close for those who need this in to play.

Its like all hell...if I can't do this...or don't like it...need to bash it. Why would anyone ever want it? You are dumb if you use it???? Seriously??? This is what is needed?

A poster asked why we play or how we play in this view. Its apparently magic cause for the past 10 years playing and trying to play in any football game that would allow, those who need this view have been dreaming.....cause we can't read defenses. We can't see half the D. And might as well just keep the mouth closed and play it vertically?

Going to get a drink and find me a nice communist country to live in so I can feel part of the herd.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:43 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 9

to me sim is playing the game in broadcast cam because that the way it is shown to me on tv. I will never play in a real football game so seeing it from the default cam doesnt provide the feeling of being sim cause i will never see the game that way
Old 06-16-2011, 05:28 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

I don't get the obsession with broadcast cam. It's not the way football "is meant to be played" on video games like people claim. If anything, the cam now is most realistic at least on offense. Reversing on defense would be more fun because now I'm seeing my defense from the best perspective. Broadcast cam is meant for WATCHING football, not playing it. It's the opposite on 2K. They give you the broadcast cam style by default. Which is nice, I can play that way, but I prefer the cams where I can see down court and watch everything setting up the way I want.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:30 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 29

does no one remember the time when we all played with broadcast cam? and loved it?
Old 06-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #21
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsBoYee
Then by all means continue to play the way you guys wish to play? What i don't get is how come when we ask for this view to be playable...there is all this dust up about getting it in???

Are we asking to take something away from what you guys deem solid in your game???

I don't follow why in every thread that is posted about this subject there continues to be posts such the ones you have posted bashing this simple feature that...seems to be almost there, but not even close for those who need this in to play.

Its like all hell...if I can't do this...or don't like it...need to bash it. Why would anyone ever want it? You are dumb if you use it???? Seriously??? This is what is needed?

A poster asked why we play or how we play in this view. Its apparently magic cause for the past 10 years playing and trying to play in any football game that would allow, those who need this view have been dreaming.....cause we can't read defenses. We can't see half the D. And might as well just keep the mouth closed and play it vertically?

Going to get a drink and find me a nice communist country to live in so I can feel part of the herd.
There's a big difference between bashing and posting the obvious limitations with playing in the broadcast cam. I'm don't have a problem with anyone wanting the cam in, I don't have a problem with anyone playing with the view, I also agree with it being screwed up that they only implemented it half way. The attitude that you''re being crucified for wanting it is completely unnecessary. I'm only stating how I dislike how the game plays from the angle, my only confusion is the reasoning that some people "need" broadcast cam to play the game. And comparing differences in opinion to communism, because you're the minority here, is also just plain absurd.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »