Home

Anyone have any concerns?

This is a discussion on Anyone have any concerns? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2011, 02:26 PM   #9
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Anyone have any concerns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews85
I agree 100%, but EA will never make the game for hardcore sim players. They need to appease the casual gamers for sales figures. I know when I start my first CC as Buffalo's DC, it will only take 2 or 3 years until I get a HC offer from Texas / Florida / Michigan / etc.
Easily the #1 thing that concerns me, I'm almost sure it'll be far far too easy to gain coaching prestige and job offers just like its way too easy to go up a prestige star
Old 06-16-2011, 03:01 PM   #10
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I am glad others feel the same way. Perhaps one day they will include like a specific CC difficulty setting of some sort for those of us who want a challenge.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Does anyone know if the recruits will be split between more teams this season so five schools don't get all the four and five star recruits? I'm worried about that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2011, 03:18 PM   #12
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Dynasty CPU Depth Chart Glitch!!!
#1 concern by far

Better be fixed.......I have no desire to play multiple years of Dynasty if Im playing against teams with entire D-Lines made up of freaking Safeties!!!

It just totally takes me out of the experience and annoys the hell out of me...and no Im not going to control every team and edit that crap after every freaking season

CPU Special Teams Play

Don't want to see riduculous FG length attempts of 55+ yards...

and I don't want to see the the CPU shanking every other Punt even when I got the slider to 100 ACC

OL/DL Interaction

This has been a staple of my issues with this game for years...but I have managed to cope somewhat with extensive slider testing, still this remains a glaring area of concern

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Last edited by SteelerSpartan; 06-16-2011 at 03:20 PM.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:25 PM   #13
Rookie

Orangemann's Arena

OVR: 2

I have concerns about the game itself as a whole. We haven't seen much in terms of videos or gameplay, at least not nearly as much as last year.

Yes, yes, I know Madden is the priority this year but gameplay videos should be standard and in a pretty large number at this point. That has me worried.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:03 PM   #14
Rookie

nighttrain32's Arena

OVR: 5

My Concerns:

Has blocking been improved at all?
-Do players take logical paths to defenders?
-Will blockers double team and combo block correctly?
-If a guard is pulling, will the tackle go 2nd level and have the guard kick the end man out?

Has the passing been improved?
-Receiver controls are almost all disabled on Heisman
-How much arch each pass has coming from the hands of the QB?
-Is precision passing in so I can lead my receiver away from a defender?

How has defense been improved?
-Will alignment matter for pre-snap reads?
-Do defenders interact with plays dynamically or do they have a preset for each play?
-Is the super jump still in the game?
-Will cpu controlled players react to my button presses or actually seeing the ball?
Old 06-16-2011, 04:20 PM   #15
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

Actually my #1 concern is how recruits look, especially the low level ones. I don't want to see like 50 D+ rated teams or whatever it was and that the SPD/ACC ratios are fixed. No more 90 SPD 77 ACC WR/RB's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2011, 04:32 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special27K
Actually my #1 concern is how recruits look, especially the low level ones. I don't want to see like 50 D+ rated teams or whatever it was and that the SPD/ACC ratios are fixed. No more 90 SPD 77 ACC WR/RB's.

I am also hoping they have a better design to the recruits. I hated that they added knee braces (which every single OL wear now) but after the original players leave nobody wears them.

Or that you would see WRS with huge taped up hands, and nearly none of them wearing receiver gloves!

Also hope that they get rid of the glitch that resets every players socks to low after the start of a new season.... not every player in the country has low socks, also no recruits ever have mid or high socks.

Back to the original posters comment... a Head Coach from SDSU taking a coordinator job at USC would be a major step down... Brady Hoke was the SDSU head coach and he just took the HC position at Michigan.

And if Gus Mahlzan took a HC job somewhere he would not be considered a high prestige coach... he would have to earn that. If that is the case then nearly every coach in the country will be an A prestige because OC/DCs with high prestige will get hired and have zero drop.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »