Home

Anyone have any concerns?

This is a discussion on Anyone have any concerns? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2011, 04:37 PM   #17
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Anyone have any concerns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
when head coaches get fired they move back to a coordinator position... Look at Charlie Weis. He was the HC at one of the biggest schools in the country. Now is a OC at Florida. So if the SDSU coach got fired or left to USC it wouldnt be unrealistic. It would actually be a bigger job.
He never said fired, he said he left for the job meaning USC was hiring and he took it.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:42 PM   #18
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

My concern is still secondary play. I seen a few videos, and of course they're on varsity so that could be the problem, where in zone the safeties would run 5-10 yards behind the receiver and let him catch the ball before trying to make a play.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 06-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #19
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

i have a lot of concerns with the gameplay. But my concern is feature wise Coaching Carousel won't be fixed or worked on after this year. Custom Stadium Sounds, Teambuilder, Gameplanning are 3 features with tons of potential that were added and then never fixed or touched again. Its like they put them in there to at least say theyre in there but once theyre in they move on to the next thing they can get half right.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:50 PM   #20
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I've actually heard the opposite. In some video with Ben, he used Gus Malzhan as an example where he basically said that if he's an A OC, he's not going to go down in prestige if he becomes a HC because he's still a superstar.

Sadly, I wish it were the other way. I don't remember which vid had Ben saying this, but I'm sure someone on here can provide the link.
re-watch the vid. its an e3 vid and its loud. He said he ISN"T going to be and A.
Atleast thats what i heard. I watched it like 3 times
Old 06-16-2011, 07:23 PM   #21
Banned

Draconian Sanctions's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJOHNS18
He never said fired, he said he left for the job meaning USC was hiring and he took it.
Yeah if he gets fired by someone and goes back to being an O/C, that's great! But I don't want Head Coaches leaving their gigs to become coordinators at bigger schools. Even a HC at a 1 star school wouldnt leave to be O/C at a 6 star.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2011, 07:57 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconian Sanctions
Yeah if he gets fired by someone and goes back to being an O/C, that's great! But I don't want Head Coaches leaving their gigs to become coordinators at bigger schools. Even a HC at a 1 star school wouldnt leave to be O/C at a 6 star.
This is college basketball but Dane Fife just left his head coaching job at IPFW to coach under Tom Izzo at Michigan State.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:23 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 31

At least you can toggle the feature on or off if CC is a fail.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:27 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 6

Here are some of my general concerns.
Is player progression fixed? Our OD from 11 would still be going if it wasn't broken last year.

Is the 4-2-5 lineup on man defense fixed? ( I assume so, with such an upgrade to 4-2-5)

Is the AI good enough for your own team that you can be a DC and still have a good O?(in 11, if you just called the offensive plays and let the CPU playit out the offense wasn't any good)

Is the timing on supersim fixed?( If you supersimed in 11, possession would changed over in less than a min most of the time.)

Can you play a user vs user "coach mode" game via broadcast cam in an OD? (more of a question than a concern)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »