Home

Waiting to get the Game

This is a discussion on Waiting to get the Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #33
Rookie

C Spot's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Waiting to get the Game

I am having trouble waiting for the demo to come out no way i can wait till a week after release
Old 06-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 29

I'll be waiting to get it as well, that is waiting for Game Stop to open on release day!

Last edited by moylan1234; 06-17-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:08 PM   #35
Rookie

kevj349's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
I don't think that is the whole story. There is a thread just recently that talked about how NCAA ~06 on the last gen was the best game. But by your reasoning it can't be as good as we think it is because we don't play it much if at all. It's hard to go to an old game like that because the graphics are dated, the rosters are dated, but that doesn't take away from the fact it was a solid game... which is why I'm pulling out '08 when I quit being lazy and finally dig into the closet. It should tide me over and I'm hoping the last gen was as solid as I remember it. Won't look as good, but eh, I think I'll manage.
Not exactly what I was trying to get at. People overlook the reasons they stopped playing it in the first place when they talk about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2011, 05:49 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I've gotten the game early the last four years and will try to keep my streak going this year, theres nothing I look forward to more and I honestly can't imagine waiting any time past release day to get it..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-17-2011, 10:15 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevj349
Not exactly what I was trying to get at. People overlook the reasons they stopped playing it in the first place when they talk about it.
But the flaws it had are nowhere near as noticeable as some we have seen in next gen. I know they basically started from scratch, but they seem to take their sweet time, as if they are going to run out of ideas for next year.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:39 PM   #38
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

I have been fortunate to get the game early 5 of the last 6 years and hope to do so again this year.

I am just as excited to get the game this year as I have ever been and have more responsibilities, kids, etc. than ever. It is almost a mid-summer tradition for me. Heck, IT IS a mid-summer tradition for me. I really get into it every year. I also enjoy all of the hysteria on OS the week leading up to release and the week of release. We have a great group of guys on this site in general and some very selfless individuals that make rosters for the community. In my book, that shows some of the passion we have for the game. It really is pretty cool to see it all come together when you think about it.

I love college football. I love NCAA Football (yes, some haven't been as good as others ). NCAA Football seems to really kick off the hype for the upcoming college football season. Then again, we are always hyped up for the season to start, right?

Good luck holding out fella. I know I won't be able to do that.

With that said, we are only weeks away from release!

Last edited by J-Unit40; 06-17-2011 at 10:45 PM.
Old 06-18-2011, 11:58 AM   #39
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Gator fans shouldn't be allowed to get the game early

I have no problems playing with default rosters until the named files start coming out. I am getting the PS3 version again this year, and it sounds like I won't have to wait long for rosters.

To me the first few days with the game are the most fun; just picking random match ups and checking out teams and stadiums that I typically don't see in my Dynasty. Thaws games really help me in terms of slider adjustments, too.

I am really looking forward to release this year. I haven't decided on Madden yet (due to the lockout) but NCAA is a Day One purchase for me.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 06-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

No way I wait. In about 2 weeks the hunt will begin. It's a yearly ritual for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »