Home

Just came up with an awesome idea

This is a discussion on Just came up with an awesome idea within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2011, 01:29 AM   #17
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Just came up with an awesome idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
i think im going to put that song in the game now but with mike tyson singing it from the hangover haha
Perfect for Ohio State's upcoming season.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:32 AM   #18
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

you know what'd be even cooler? if they got the crowd involved in the flight of Nova

Old 06-17-2011, 01:32 AM   #19
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by He1nousOne1
Perfect for Ohio State's upcoming season.

hey now... I think we will only lose one game 2 at the max this year, so im not worried at all those two being possibly nebraska and wisconsin. even with all of the drama and the sanctions to come. Im an Ohio state football fan and im going to still watch and cheer for my Buckeyes no matter what. College football is college football thats all i can say becauase its my favorite time of year. No matter whose playing, if my tv is on and there is a game on, Im going to watch it
Old 06-17-2011, 01:34 AM   #20
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
hey now... I think we will only lose one game 2 at the max this year, so im not worried at all those two being possibly nebraska and wisconsin. even with all of the drama and the sanctions to come. Im an Ohio state football fan and im going to still watch and cheer for my Buckeyes no matter what. College football is college football thats all i can say becauase its my favorite time of year. No matter whose playing, if my tv is on and there is a game on, Im going to watch it
Just an Iowa fan taking a shot. Ohio State is Ohio State and that will never change.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:34 AM   #21
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

that would be sweet, and im not an auburn fan but hey gotta love the eagle. and its amazing what these animals are trained to do lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2011, 01:48 AM   #22
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

Ok, a bit overkill but you can also start the music video at 1 minute and 52 seconds. I think the words line up better with the first suggestion but the second short drum solo for the entrance is a little better in the second start suggestion.

If you are trying to start one and then the other as quick as possible, do start with the music video first.

Would love to see what other pairings people come up with in this thread.

Oh...and that War Eagle is bad ***. I will have to remember to put an Auburn Tigers game on my Bucket List.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:06 AM   #23
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by He1nousOne1
Ok, a bit overkill but you can also start the music video at 1 minute and 52 seconds. I think the words line up better with the first suggestion but the second short drum solo for the entrance is a little better in the second start suggestion.

If you are trying to start one and then the other as quick as possible, do start with the music video first.

Would love to see what other pairings people come up with in this thread.

Oh...and that War Eagle is bad ***. I will have to remember to put an Auburn Tigers game on my Bucket List.
This is great. Imma try to do it with the instrumental.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:38 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'd prefer the Phil Collins version, but that's just me...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »