Home

New Stadiums in NCAA 12

This is a discussion on New Stadiums in NCAA 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2011, 01:12 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: New Stadiums in NCAA 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
no, it was the generic Bowl stadium. they removed the Rubber Bowl between NCAA 10 and 11 and gave them a generic one. similar to how Minnesota was given the generic bowl stadium in NCAA 10(I think) until their new stadium was added in NCAA 11.
Well, the bowl stadium was a decent resemblance of the Rubber BOWL; they could have picked something that made no sense. I only played a game or two with them so it didn't match completely, but I don't remember the exact differences aside from it not having seats covered with a tarp in the one end zone and I don't remember if it had the open end with the scoreboard on the other side. Aside from being oversized, not a bad choice.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:28 PM   #10
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by packersfan4eva
Indiana redid half their stadium, so they'll probably be in the game.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:15 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

So no new stadiums for UNT and FAU, fair enough......Do any other schools have stadiums in the works as we speak?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2011, 02:26 PM   #12
Rookie

Jeff George's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Well, the bowl stadium was a decent resemblance of the Rubber BOWL; they could have picked something that made no sense.
The generic bowl resembles the Rubber Bowl in the same way that a donut resembles a horseshoe...

The Rubber Bowl in NCAA 10:

The generic bowl used for Minnesota in NCAA 10:

Old 06-17-2011, 02:27 PM   #13
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosiers86IU
So no new stadiums for UNT and FAU, fair enough......Do any other schools have stadiums in the works as we speak?
I'm not sure about completely new stadiums.

TCU has a fairly large stadium renovation project(around $115 million). But it's not planned to be complete until 2012(just in time for their Big East depute). although it technically lowers the normal capacity of the stadium. I guess it's mostly "modernizing" the stadium since their stadium is pretty old(Originally built in 1930, last major upgrade was in the 50's I think).

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-17-2011, 04:02 PM   #14
Banned

TheRealCar10ck's Arena

OVR: 8

I think the other ECU dude and me have given up ha. Nobody will answer no matter what, nobody knows I guess and it's leaving me with the feeling that it's not in the game which would be inexcusable if they put in Akron's who's ranked 120 in the game...will I still buy it...yes...will I hate EA and bombard them with complaints until 2013...OH JYEAH.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:23 PM   #15
Rookie

ROSStafarian's Arena

OVR: 2

Highly doubt Wake Forest's new score board will make in the game, seeing as its not done yet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2011, 06:53 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

If EA follows tradition,the new stadiums for N texas & FAU will not be in NCAA 12.Minnesota's new stadium didnt appear until the following year's game(11),but it seams like all stadiums:bowl,conf championship & neutral site will be in 12.So something for NCAA 13

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »