Home

New Stadiums in NCAA 12

This is a discussion on New Stadiums in NCAA 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2011, 02:24 AM   #33
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: New Stadiums in NCAA 12

Wow...I knew something didn't look right on Louisville's stadium on the game. It is way off.
Old 06-18-2011, 08:10 AM   #34
Rookie

GeneralMike's Arena

OVR: 3

It's a minor update, but it would be nice to see them update the end zone designs Rutgers uses.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:51 AM   #35
Rookie

catsfan19's Arena

OVR: 0

Don't forget the pink seats for Louisville EA!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2011, 10:57 AM   #36
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

OVR: 4

I believe what the one person said in regards to the school needing to be cooperative with EA for the stadium is accurate. I read one of the developers answering a similar question and I think the Akron situation went something along the lines of EA's visit to Akron had to be postponed due to weather and then they encountered issues with the University cooperating on their make-up visit scheduling, which I completely get because they consistently screw things up here with marketing and trying to build the program outwards to the fans and public. I am still shocked we actually built the new stadium!

Us fans here had to tell EA that we were building a new stadium in Akron. Us-"Is the new Akron stadium going to be in the game this year?" EA Sports-"I didn't know Akron was getting a new stadium!" Ground had been broken for a few months already when we told them. You figure a University would take the reigns on that one but guess not.

I empathize with all fans who will be stuck with inaccurate stadiums because it blows. But the time and effort that goes into reproducing those stadiums must be intense and if the school doesn't interact with EA there could be issues getting it done in time for the art cut-off date which in the past has been sometime in April I think?

I am just happy we finally have our stadium in the game seeing as how this will be the 3rd year it has been opened and I have not been able to play a Dynasty with my Zips for a few years now!
Old 06-18-2011, 11:05 AM   #37
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
That's way after the UConn game last year I believe. Our attendance was actually pretty solid. We did about 52k in a 55k Stadium, which is pretty remarkable considering we were doing 31k the previous year thanks to the Pee Wee head Coach Steve Kragthorpe still having a job!

He's off to greener pastures now at LSU as the OC. Jarod Jefferson is going to be throwing the most beautiful 3 yard routes on 3rd and 15 in Kragthorpe's amazing offense. I feel so sorry for him.
Hopefully they get the capacity numbers correct for dynasty
Old 06-18-2011, 12:12 PM   #38
Banned

TheRealCar10ck's Arena

OVR: 8

I get what you're saying...but if ever approached do you think ECU would say no...has this ever happened to any school...doubtful...just saying that what you said is sort of moot. And to the multitude of ECU haters that seem to be lurking these boards...schedule us. "Cause lord knows NC State is down right terrified.
Old 06-18-2011, 11:26 PM   #39
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsfan19
Don't forget the pink seats for Louisville EA!
And make sure Kentucky can't ever beat Florida or Tenn, just to make things realistic.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:47 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
And make sure Kentucky can't ever beat Florida or Tenn, just to make things realistic.
Oh boy, Louisville v. Kentucky... it is ON!!!!! I love it...
All we need now is Michigan fan v. Ohio St. fan and this thread could get real ugly real fast...

ben
voodoo

Last edited by shyvoodoo; 06-19-2011 at 12:53 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »