Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Alabama at Oklahoma State

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Alabama at Oklahoma State within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2011, 03:23 PM   #65
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Alabama at Oklahoma State

The injury report screen looked really good at the 8:57 mark. Injury risk was a medium. It said leave #84 in game (80 overall) or sub in #82 (75 overall). Im just wondering was that 80 overall his original rating or his rating after the injury? Im pretty sure it was his original but it wouldve been cool if the injury impacted overall.

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2011, 07:21 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 3

Robert Lester is an impact player on defense over Mark Barron? WHAT?
Old 06-19-2011, 07:39 PM   #67
Rookie

Wow on the very first play, the LB just lets the ball go right past him even though he was in perfect position to deflect or even intercept it.

Also, the dreads suck. Not only do all the wrong players have them, but very few players in the nation have dreads that are THAT long. I don't understand why they couldn't have done 2 or 3 different lengths. They look really dumb.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:42 PM   #68
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy778
Wow on the very first play, the LB just lets the ball go right past him even though he was in perfect position to deflect or even intercept it.

Also, the dreads suck. Not only do all the wrong players have them, but very few players in the nation have dreads that are THAT long. I don't understand why they couldn't have done 2 or 3 different lengths. They look really dumb.

Hopefully they make a "Dread Creation" slider because I agree, they seem to be all over the place.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:49 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by He1nousOne1
Hopefully they make a "Dread Creation" slider because I agree, they seem to be all over the place.
Yea, in one play 3 Bama guys were in on a tackle. They all had dreads. It looked like a mop party.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:52 PM   #70
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Please please can we not go into the dreads issue again. There has to be like 5 threads about them.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #71
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
Please please can we not go into the dreads issue again. There has to be like 5 threads about them.
Yes but none of them are about the Alabama vs Oklahoma State gameplay vid in which three Alabama players were in on a tackle and all of them had dreads. There is a reason for it coming up and its not just random bitching.

Also, I didnt see any of those threads and I dont really care to resurrect them. So sorry but its pretty easy to skip over the two posts that are about the dreads in this gameplay vid. You added to your own issue by making it three posts.

Now with my response its four. Oh noes!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #72
Rookie

Yea, and not all of us frequent these boards enough to know how many types of topics there are on the boards. I didn't see any on the front page and I'm sure as hell not going to go searching before making a post.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »