Home

I need help naming divisions in my new Big East

This is a discussion on I need help naming divisions in my new Big East within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2011, 10:07 PM   #33
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: I need help naming divisions in my new Big East

Least/Feast or Gridiron/Hardwood (person above mentioned the football/basketball idea)
Old 06-17-2011, 10:51 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews85
Instead of taking Temple out of the MAC and giving them 11 team and no Conference Championship, you should think about creating Nova with Team Builder (or download someone elses). Just a thought.

I like the Blue / Gray.
There are 13 teams in the MAC. So taking Temple out would not cost them their conference championship game.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:59 PM   #35
Rookie

GeneralMike's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy184
I am creating a new big east with these divisions

WVU
Pitt
Rutgers
Syracuse
UCONN
Temple

Louisville
USF
Cincinatti
TCU
Houston
UCF

I'm looking for something good I dont want to go just North/South.....any ideas?
If those are your divisions, I'd go with Original Recipe and Extra Crispy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2011, 11:05 PM   #36
tnf
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDiddy8701
"it's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome" - Waiting

the FCS CAA conference has done VERY well against the "powerhouse" ACC the last few years... including JMU over VT, W&M over UVA, Richmond over Duke, JMU and UD barely losing to MD back to back years, etc... imagine if we didnt play on the road every time against ACC opponents...

face it, the ACC is a joke nowadays
LOL at posting sorry FCS teams beating sorry ACC teams. VT would have beat JMU by 40 if they played again at the end of the season or any other week. Other than the one fluke loss of VT to JMU none of the top ACC teams would ever lose to teams like that. The only reason they lost that game was because of the layover after the Boise loss. As a FSU fan I would love to play JMU or any other FCS teams that think they are big shots. Oh and talking about playing on the road, I would welcome to come beat you all like a drum in what ever tiny crappy stadium you play in. We would destroy you all by 60 points if we wanted. LOL calling the ACC a joke when you are a fan of a sorry small FCS school. Who even cares about boring a$$ FCS football. I could see a SEC fan talking trash about the ACC but a FCS fan, really? All teams in the FCS are jokes, enjoy going to games that are never on TV in front of 20k fans. We will stick to playing in prime time games in front of 80k fans on national tv. I don't even know what JMU is good for, did your basketball team make the tourney? Did your baseball team make the tourney? What are you all currently ranked in the directors cup? I guarantee every ACC school is ranked well ahead of JMU in the directors cup.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:10 PM   #37
tnf
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearme504
Ill give you the win over us, that was a solid win but i do beleive that our guys looked past JMU but either way it was a solid win for your guys and an Embarrasing loss for us. On the other hand however Duke and Virginia are nothing to brag about. The ACC I wouldnt say has been a joke but has lost some of its dominance. The Hokies are still a team feared by most teams in the country however, and you can look for them to make another strong run this year starting with the good ole giant killers at Appalacian State
I agree, the ACC has been all VT since you all joined. I think we are going to see a rematch of last year's ACC title game again this year with hopefully a different outcome. The ACC is no where near as bad as a lot of people say. We had a winning record against the SEC in bowl games last year. We also have had the most players drafted the last couple of years as a conference. We are no where near the SEC but we are also no where near as bad as the Big East.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:11 PM   #38
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

How about Pretenders & Non Contenders
YouTube: TBD
Old 06-17-2011, 11:23 PM   #39
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

How do u like post now? I see some ppl have done it and I wonder how. And LOL at Meat Chicken fan call someone a non contender.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-17-2011, 11:52 PM   #40
Rookie

RM938's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
How do u like post now? I see some ppl have done it and I wonder how. And LOL at Meat Chicken fan call someone a non contender.
you click the thumbs up on the post located in the bottom right corner above your signature.
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

LET'S GO!

Last edited by RM938; 06-19-2011 at 05:37 PM. Reason: deleted divisions wrong post!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »