Home

Well one thing is for certain

This is a discussion on Well one thing is for certain within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 04:30 PM   #33
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Well one thing is for certain

Seriously man, I've seen no constant fumbling, and no CPU comeback.... everytime the computer comes from behind people whine about this.. it happens IRL.. you lose the lead...

Use the protect ball button, and learn to run down the clock when you have the lead.. don't try to just start going down the field as fast as possible... slow meticulous drives are your friend when your leading.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:33 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

This is what we're gonna do, I did the same thing last season when the loudmouths came in about how great they are and how the game is this and the game is that. And I embarrassed all three of them in online games.

And we posted results online for all to see just how loudmouthed they really are. Those here if you are using the PS3, we are going to play online. We are not going to be using the greatest team possible that you can use. We choose one of the C teams or lower, and see if the game doesn't have these effects at all.

What should happen is equal C teams will translate into USER skill right? Wrong! And you'll see just that. There is no reason one C team is fumbling 4 times in one game while the other doesn't fumble at all. So we are going to have quite a few "challenge" games to put your boasting to the test.

Don't want the excuses of never playing online either, because if you can post these kind of rebuttals, and how great you are and how I need to step up my game, we'll soon see. Post your PS3 names and we'll handle business when the game releases.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:37 PM   #35
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabrwnhornet
This is what we're gonna do, I did the same thing last season when the loudmouths came in about how great they are and how the game is this and the game is that. And I embarrassed all three of them in online games.

And we posted results online for all to see just how loudmouthed they really are. Those here if you are using the PS3, we are going to play online. We are not going to be using the greatest team possible that you can use. We choose one of the C teams or lower, and see if the game doesn't have these effects at all.

What should happen is equal C teams will translate into USER skill right? Wrong! And you'll see just that. There is no reason one C team is fumbling 4 times in one game while the other doesn't fumble at all. So we are going to have quite a few "challenge" games to put your boasting to the test.

Don't want the excuses of never playing online either, because if you can post these kind of rebuttals, and how great you are and how I need to step up my game, we'll soon see. Post your PS3 names and we'll handle business when the game releases.
This is just getting really sad now. So what if one team fumbles 4 times and the other doesn't? That's football.

And who's boasting? I don't see anyone claiming to be great at the game. It just seems you can't handle losing without pinning it on some kind of "comeback AI." Beating people online proves nothing in regards to this argument. It's laughable.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:39 PM   #36
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3

Dude, see now your trolling, no one in here is saying oh we're the best you suck cause you can't keep a lead.

We all gave you advice. Your the one since the beginning that has been bragging about beating people online... Noone here is wanting to prove the size of their epeen but you. Either take our advice and discuss the game calmly and nicely or quit cluttering the board with mindless posts trying to start things.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:44 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSHT21
Dude, see now your trolling, no one in here is saying oh we're the best you suck cause you can't keep a lead.

We all gave you advice. Your the one since the beginning that has been bragging about beating people online... Noone here is wanting to prove the size of their epeen but you. Either take our advice and discuss the game calmly and nicely or quit cluttering the board with mindless posts trying to start things.
Go back and read. It was stated that I can't keep a lead and need to step my game up. Try reading before commenting. I sense fear now after being called out.

Either take the challenge, shut up and put up. Or stop bashing people because they find flaws in a videogame. I'm' sensing a lot of fear here all of a sudden. LMAO Games have been called out!

This thread arguing is over. Accept the challenge or keep it moving. That is not trolling. That's you backing off like you should. Because I don't like to be called out. If my game needs to be stepped up then come prove it to me.

Matter of fact come prove it to me now. I have NCAA 11 still. We can log on right now.

Last edited by Dabrwnhornet; 06-18-2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: added an updated response
Old 06-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #38
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
There is no football God. "spookism" has nothing to do with the technology of computers. If you actually played this game with sense, you'd see what was being discussed here.
The quickest way to getting smote by Football God is to deny his presence, heathen.

But I dig your perseverance - troll hard and troll long, bro.

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Old 06-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #39
Rookie

Lt.Dan's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I honestly expect more from a mature individual. Really? Resort to the Cleveland bashing as a means to rebuttal a videogame thread?
I now present to you, Internet Maturity by Dabrwnhornet

Chapter 1: Team Killing

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/1854999

To quote Dabrwnhornet - "I have dedicated my Socom days to Team Killing. Socom 2 is full of racist kids, ignorant ****** who vote people off because someone tells them to for no apparent reason, and a weak inconsistent gameplay, with hundreds of glitchers and cheaters to boot. ,null,So, with all this said, i find it much more fun now to randomly jump in and out of rooms and team kill and hurt people's ranks and kill/death ratios as well as causing them to lose a round. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA The game has actually gotten fun and I now have 5 more fellaz with me who does it also."

Chapter 2: Madden Hate

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/1346448

Another quote - "MADDEN2004 WAS A WASTE OF MONEY. NCAA2004 WAS TAKEN BACK, AND SO WILL THIS STUPID GAME!!
Wins don't post.... Plug Pullers are giving people losses and ties unfairly. And Tournament wins aren't posting either. Quitters and Plug Pullers rule online games. Along with SOCOM cheaters!!!
NEED I KEEP ON COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS NINTENDO VERSION OF MADDEN????"

Chapter 3: Madden Hate Pt. 2

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/1346803

Another beautiful quote - "That was the nail in the coffin. I was gonna keep Madden, and purchase ESPN to have both, now Madden is gone. Thanks for making my decision better EA SPORTS!! You idiots!!"

Chapter 4: Youtube Hate

http://www.youtube.com/embed/OaPSRVa3vZY

Chapter 5: Call of Duty OWNAGE.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/sM4WFxgpKpw
Old 06-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarInDaTrenches
Ooooh internet admin hardass. Dude has a point. The CPU picks the winner of each game before it's played. I know if I am picked to win because if I am, crazy stuff will happen to help me win. If not, I won't be able to do anything to win.
Absolutely ridiculous to think the winner of a game is predetermined. You are confusing momentum with something that no more exists than the man in the moon.

Here is how it works... momentum works the same as it does in a real life. It switches throughout the game. If you make plays and get the momentum, the CPU has a more difficult time against you and vice versa. I think this is very well implemented into the game and has been in since 07.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »