Home

Out Of The Closet (so to speak)

This is a discussion on Out Of The Closet (so to speak) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2011, 10:06 AM   #49
#nouss

WyxHarmon's Arena

OVR: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammidysam
I love to say,
our uniforms are a lot better
than yours.

Yeah, IU has yucky uniforms and just suck too badly. There's no point in ever even trying because they suck more than Purdue so there's no win. All fail.

And where's the bucket? Oh, bloomington?
Ravens

73 - 72
Old 06-21-2011, 10:11 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Out Of The Closet (so to speak)

Well, I have played a dynasty as Texas, but I would never play as A&M. I hate A&M and their fans. They are as arrogant as UT fans, but the bad thing is, they have no reason to puff out their chest like the Longhorns do.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:16 AM   #51
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDTGodfather
i'm an LSU fan and i can't play with bama, AU, or UF. i just can't.

and for other reasons, i can't play with texas A&M.
there is no doubt in my mind that had it not been discontinued, Aggy/LSU would be a MAJOR rivalry now.

Tons of bad blood, and a lot got spilt during the Cotton Bowl.

@AdamdotH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 10:20 AM   #52
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11

I've played with NC State before, but I will never, EVER!!! use dOOK in a college basketball or football game.

Bengals
UNC Tar Heels(Football and Basketball)
Old 06-21-2011, 10:40 AM   #53
Rookie

ram124's Arena

OVR: 5

Yes. If I can remember, it was NCAA 06. I started out a dynasty at a small school (Akron?) and built them up to a power team in about 6 seasons. Ole Miss had climbed their way up and was a top 10 type team most every year. I couldn't stand for it, so I jumped ship to Ole Miss and wrecked their program. Re-ordered the depth charts and played the worst players and simmed the games. I was fired after 2 or 3 years of 2-9, 1-10 type seasons. Ha. Ended up taking another low prestige program and building them up. Possibly one of the best dynasties I ever played.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:50 AM   #54
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

Michigan fan, I'll never be a part of a ND/OSU/MSU staff. Michigan is even doubtful, its been too easy in the past. Maybe with how Coaching Carousel works I'll be a coordinator there. Nebraska is doubtful as well. As for the rest of the Big10 I have no problem with being a coordinator at any program. Ideally I want to land that middle of the road BCS program team and turn them into the perennial powerhouse. Think something like Mizzou, Cal, Maryland, Colorado, Minnesota, UCLA, NC State, Boston College, Louisville, or Arizona State. Those are all I'm interested in either for uniform, stadium, challenge, or just to bring a shift in power in a conference.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:50 PM   #55
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Guys, I have to come clean and admit that I played a dynasty with Virginia Tech on the PS2 about 5 or 6 years ago. I hate the Hokies and everything about them in real life, but for some reason I was drawn to them on NCAA Football 2005. I had played several with WVU and was looking for a change. Of course I simmed the games they played against WVU, but I played the rest of them for 2 seasons......including an undefeated year in which I lost to USC in the National Championship game and another season that my only loss was to WVU in my simmed game. LOL Anyway, that was all that I could stomach in Blacksburg so I resigned and moved on to coach Baylor I think. I can say that I would NEVER EVER play a season or even a game with PITT and of course that would be WVU's biggest rival. VT isn't even a rival anymore since they don't play us, so maybe it's more acceptable now than it was then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 12:58 PM   #56
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

To be honest I have never even started a dynasty with a ACC team just because I wouldn't want to play against FSU. I always pick a team from the Pac 10, or Big East, or Big 10, or Big 12. I can't even fathom playing as Miami or Florida.

Fortunately, in a fantasy dynasty I'm going to put FSU in the SEC and control a ACC team like UNC or Maryland.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »