Home

Am I the only one who wishes EA would take out RTG?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one who wishes EA would take out RTG? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Am I the only one who wishes EA would take out RTG?

I understand some people like it and that many people play it, but I just wish they would take it out and use that disk space for something more useful like FCS teams or the ability to add-on to your stadium in a dynasty or something. I just don't see how people have fun playing RTG. I wish it were gone so it could make room for one of the aforementioned features instead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Am I the only one who wishes EA would take out RTG?

We will never have to worry about a feature where you can add onto stadiums in the game....being that those stadiums are copyrighted and well...you can't go changing something that is copyrighted, regardless.

RTG is fun to me. And with all the new stuff they threw into for NCAA12, I'm actually really excited about the feature.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
Banned

Charleston_Tiger's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by plak89
I understand some people like it and that many people play it, but I just wish they would take it out and use that disk space for something more useful like FCS teams or the ability to add-on to your stadium in a dynasty or something. I just don't see how people have fun playing RTG. I wish it were gone so it could make room for one of the aforementioned features instead.

RTG is one of the main things I play now due to recruiting being more and more annoying each year.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #4
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

You are the only one
Old 06-18-2011, 09:26 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

they have plenty of disk space for sports games, especially on blue ray. no need to get rid. add more!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2011, 09:31 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thizzle
they have plenty of disk space for sports games, especially on blue ray. no need to get rid. add more!!!!!
I'd like to know who started this rumor that EA doesn't have enough space to begin with? Games like Mass Effect 2 and Oblivion: Skyrim have got to be taking these consoles to it's limits with the amount of data being used. So why remove RTG? All they have to do is stop being lazy and put them in the game. Weren't they on the PS2? I like the RTG feature it just needs some serious love to it. And I also don't see what's so difficult about recruiting. I love it actually more than playing the game itself.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:37 PM   #7
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Dynasty gets old for me after 5-6 years, so I play RTG. I don't think many want it gone. Season Showdown, Mascot Mashup, and 1-Button Mode.... That's a different story for some
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 06-18-2011, 09:37 PM   #8
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

no need to get rid of the mode. Its basically a game with in a game. Its inception gaming. You are the only one because you're still awake

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »