Home

What are you guys doing to kill time?

This is a discussion on What are you guys doing to kill time? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
Rookie

RM938's Arena

OVR: 2
What are you guys doing to kill time?

I've literally done so much before this game comes out to the point I don't know what else to do. New information is basically done besides the demo information and the tweaks to TeamBuilder but other then that theres nothing new to look forward to. I have made all my h.s TeamBuilder teams and 1 FBS TeamBuilder team, I made a Spreadsheet of all the realigned conferences.

What are you guys doing to kill time up until release day?
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

LET'S GO!

Last edited by RM938; 06-19-2011 at 10:16 PM. Reason: addedword
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2011, 10:19 PM   #2
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: What are you guys doing to kill time?

Playing a dynasty on NCAA11 at nights. And watching past Ole Miss football games I have stored on DVD or the computer. I'm actually about to pop in the 2002 Florida/Ole Miss game here shortly.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:19 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Working on my classic setups some more and pulled out NCAA 08. I have some games I need to finish anyway and got some thesis work to do. I'm going to try and wait out for the Amazon price drop, but my dad might get it for me. Feels weird getting a birthday present in your 20's. I have normally purchased my own lately.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:20 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Live life, work, ect..
Old 06-19-2011, 10:21 PM   #5
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
Playing a dynasty on NCAA11 at nights. And watching past Ole Miss football games I have stored on DVD or the computer. I'm actually about to pop in the 2002 Florida/Ole Miss game here shortly.
I'd watch everything before Nutt took over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2011, 10:21 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM938
I've literally done so much before this game comes out to the point I don't know what else to do. New information is basically done besides the demo information and the tweaks to TeamBuilder but other then that theres nothing new to look forward to. I have made all my h.s TeamBuilder teams and 1 FBS TeamBuilder team, I made a Spreadsheet of all the realigned conferences.

Ive made all my HS TB teams already. I will make a TB team for Play Now once the new webpage opens. But for now, nothing besides life. Especially since my PS3 is messed up. But Time is flying so it might be 9 days until the demo, but it will fly by.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:21 PM   #7
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM938

I'm in the same situation as you, I'm starting to get bored lol. Hopefully Team Builder 2012 comes out before the week before release so I can finalize my teams.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 06-19-2011, 10:22 PM   #8
Rookie

GeneralMike's Arena

OVR: 3

Playing infamous 2 right now. I'll probably fire up the Wayback Machine and play some X-Men Legends 2 til the demo comes out, and then do that for a few days. I will probably try to finish my season in my NCAA 11 dynasty as well, then retire it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »