Home

I hate having to end Dynasty!!

This is a discussion on I hate having to end Dynasty!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2011, 08:57 PM   #9
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: I hate having to end Dynasty!!

I would assume a converter would be fairly easy. But as others have suggested, simply use roster updates.

I'm not quite sure what you are suggesting. Are you saying that there should be a coverter that takes your dynasty (rosters, year, and stats) and coverts it to the new game or are you saying that you just want your rosters? One is significantly easier than the other.

Either way I cannot see much problem making a coverter except that I do not know how it would work for a console. It would have to be DLC.

Other than the console being the "X" factor it would not be too hard. Heck if it were a PC game, a converter would be cake for a modder.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:32 AM   #10
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5

I, personally, am in my...and this is sadly true...14th season (1st six at UW w/ two NCs and the rest with Ohio State w/3 NCs) of my dynasty. EA did a fine job with this game. It's not perfect, but on Heisman with the right slider tweaks I have a blast.

I mean, I'm VERY excited for the new game, but I am just having a blast playing a game or two a night before I crash out. I've never gotten so far into one, and I REALLY wish I could continue it with '12.

Oh well, maybe next year.

Last edited by BTG; 06-21-2011 at 01:34 AM. Reason: phone keyboard sucks
Old 06-21-2011, 01:49 AM   #11
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by awkwardmoment
Agreed... I think we are slowly moving towards that with DLC and tuner sets. Might take a few more years but I bet we will see something like "buy gameplay improvements package ncaa 16" or "new feature package ncaa 16" for ncaa football 15... Of course with good ol' EA, the price might be the same as buying the new version
I know people are saying this will never happen but say it is your example NCAA '16. You just pay for all the updates into NCAA '17. So you're still paying your $60 (or whatever it would be by then) but able to play online and things like that with the new modes.

NEVER happening isn't the question, it's when because I believe it will. I can see a day where every game is downloaded instead of having a hard copy of a game.

But yeah, you should be able to import/export dynasties. Almost every text sim game has it from year to year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 02:04 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 31

I refused to buy MLB 11 The Show because im so deep into my career. Starting over in the minors just wasnt an option for me. So i kept playing MLB 10.

Hopefully NCAA 12 is as good as MLB The Show franchise, that way i'll only have to buy the game once every few years. I doubt it though.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:48 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTG
I, personally, am in my...and this is sadly true...14th season (1st six at UW w/ two NCs and the rest with Ohio State w/3 NCs) of my dynasty. EA did a fine job with this game. It's not perfect, but on Heisman with the right slider tweaks I have a blast.

I mean, I'm VERY excited for the new game, but I am just having a blast playing a game or two a night before I crash out. I've never gotten so far into one, and I REALLY wish I could continue it with '12.

Oh well, maybe next year.

Me and my buddies are over 20+ seasons into our NCAA 11 Online Dynasty.

I never thought of importing teams to the new version. That could be an interesting idea.

I normally get excited for a fresh start. Like to me, that 20 season run was a career that is now basically over.

I know many are excited like me to create a coach for Coaching Carousel this time around. I hope I don't get fired, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »