Home

Community interview with Ben Haumiller - Answers questions from OperationSports

This is a discussion on Community interview with Ben Haumiller - Answers questions from OperationSports within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #17
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Community interview with Ben Haumiller - Answers questions from OperationSports

Game already has gone gold........so if they do add it, it would have to be via patch.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #18
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Community interview with Ben Haumiller - Answers questions from OperationSports

really hope that a player editor is in for offline dynasty. As a tony Franklin disciple, having a real-life mobile QB in Jordan Jefferson turn into basically a 5 yard rusher at the max in the game can get a bit...frustrating.

@AdamdotH
Old 06-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #19
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
I think you could just select from all the teams in the game/on the disc. So that if you wanted to play Princeton, but didn't have them selected in your dynsty, you could still schedule them as an OOC opponent. But it's been awhile I might be remembering incorrectly.
No, you're right. Now I remember (fondly) beating up on Youngstown St. when building my Montana dynasty. Just can't use them in dynasty in their real conferences. It makes sense though, otherwise EA would have to build an entire I-AA playoff system and include all the other I-AA schools.

Relatedly, anybody have any idea why all the other I-AA schools weren't included last gen? I mean you got the Ivy League (whooo! /sarcasm) but no Great West. WTF?

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Old 06-22-2011, 03:21 PM   #20
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Would have loved to see a question about conference prestige changing based on the teams in the conference
Exactly, they keep dodging it not a good look.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #21
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody56
Good stuff.

Finally acknowledged. At least their aware.
It's something I'm VERY passionate about, I'm hoping that it's something that could be patched in to be honest with you...

Either way, I'm glad they are aware of it and that it is a key issue to a lot of people (myself included).

I'm just glad someone finally talked about it! I've been asking at every live chat type event and it never gets asked!

Last edited by hurricanefootball4; 06-22-2011 at 03:23 PM. Reason: typo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2011, 03:24 PM   #22
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

The FCS answer is fine....as long as they provide us the necessary tools to create accurate teams in Teambuilder and allow us to have more than 120 teams, if not that then hopefully when Ben means "more uniform options" I hope we get more slots and text styles etc.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #23
Rookie

nolesfan3's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
It's something I'm VERY passionate about, I'm hoping that it's something that could be patched in to be honest with you...!
I have been playing NCAA the last few years hoping things would be fixed via patch, and I think it's safe to say, if they couldn't fix how the recruits came in last year with a patch, I'm almost positive they aren't going to be able to add the complete roster edit in dynasty with a patch.

Go Noles!!

Xbox: NolesEM
PSN: ShowsOver
Old 06-22-2011, 03:37 PM   #24
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
I think you could just select from all the teams in the game/on the disc. So that if you wanted to play Princeton, but didn't have them selected in your dynsty, you could still schedule them as an OOC opponent. But it's been awhile I might be remembering incorrectly.
Very true, I put up 255 on Montana in a dynasty game.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »