Home

Community interview with Ben Haumiller - Answers questions from OperationSports

This is a discussion on Community interview with Ben Haumiller - Answers questions from OperationSports within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2011, 07:50 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Community interview with Ben Haumiller - Answers questions from OperationSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
the question has yet to be asked. but i do agree, it looks grim.

And i wish we could import FCS teams, give us 10 extra slots in dynasty just for fCS teams and let us import them to have real FCS teams for the FBS teams to play. That was the cool thing to have FCS schools in the game is the realistic scheduling. Or heck give us 11 slots since there is 11 conferences.
And then those 11 slots take over the 4 generic teams for FCS. And I also dont even care if the roster is the exact same for all 11 of those teams just let us play real schools
Except that he specifically said he was going to ask it....the fact that he didn't is more likely that he wasnt able to ask it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2011, 08:24 PM   #42
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Community interview with Ben Haumiller - Answers questions from OperationSports

SSDD in that interview. No fault to interviewer.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:35 PM   #43
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12

I would like to see them confront the 120-team cap issue head-on, but I guess they have to next year when some new FBS teams are introduced. Hopefully it will be gone.

Good work on the interview. On a personal note, I'm tired of Ben being the guy we always see and hear from. Honestly I wish we could get a straight-shooter to talk to us with some more transparency. I feel like Ben's last job was as a PR rep somewhere. I'm just over his "spinning" and dancing around questions. Time for some new blood!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »