Home

So stoked for NCAA 12 I'm actually thinking...

This is a discussion on So stoked for NCAA 12 I'm actually thinking... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2011, 06:03 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: So stoked for NCAA 12 I'm actually thinking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_larry
NCAA 11 is a terrible football game, save your money dude. I tried to play it after almost a year and I must say I could not finish a game. Everything is predetermined, predictable, and the same animations execute over and over, heck anytime I was getting ready to get tackled I would put the controller down because you loose control over the game whenever a defender approaches. So save you money, and I dont see why you are so excited for NCAA Football 12 because from what Ive seen its nothing special, though it will be improved.
That's how I feel about Madden 11. I couldn't play a quarter.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:11 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
If your life sucks so bad you have to worry about finding things to do to kill time until a video game comes out, I feel pity for you.

I tend to keep myself busy with working at my job, studying for the GRE for Graduate School in college, the Praxis tests for teaching, etc. Now if you are a kid in high school on summer break I can understand needing some major time fillers if you do not yet have a job.

No pity needed here, got a great job and already have a college degree. Just interested in what games others are playing.

XBL - ProgektMayhem
PSN - ProgektMayhem

Yell at me on twitter @ProgektMayhem
Old 06-22-2011, 06:12 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Sweet, thanks!!

XBL - ProgektMayhem
PSN - ProgektMayhem

Old 06-22-2011, 06:18 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I thought about it and was going to do it, but I fought the urge. Demo is out Tuesday, plus I have The Show and OOTP 12 to keep me busy.

I played the show, loved it, but I got burnt out so I sold it. How is OOTP 12?? Is it better than puresim??

XBL - ProgektMayhem
PSN - ProgektMayhem

Old 06-22-2011, 10:33 PM   #21
Pro

Balrog's Arena

OVR: 14

I started a TB dynasty for the first time. I am having a lot of fun with it. I made a 3 star school and replaced Western Michigan. I am 6-3 right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 12:36 AM   #22
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by progektmayhem
No pity needed here, got a great job and already have a college degree. Just interested in what games others are playing.
Yep .. Job, spending time with family etc..
Some people just get off being idiotic when posting. God forbid people have a little fun discussing stuff before a games release without "omg!! The rain doesn't come down correctly spaced!!" posts.
Anyways I'm playing 3DS Zelda

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-23-2011, 01:39 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
If your life sucks so bad you have to worry about finding things to do to kill time until a video game comes out, I feel pity for you.

I tend to keep myself busy with working at my job, studying for the GRE for Graduate School in college, the Praxis tests for teaching, etc. Now if you are a kid in high school on summer break I can understand needing some major time fillers if you do not yet have a job.

I'll tell you what, I have got a job, already took the GRE ( it's not difficult, you don't need to constantly study for it), and am a current grad student. Perhaps you should re examine what causes you to lash out on people on a message board about a video game. It's not very becoming of one who should be showing the maturity of a person ready for graduate school.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:47 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammidysam
That's how I feel about Madden 11. I couldn't play a quarter.
Yeah I did not even buy Madden 11 after renting it first, Madden sucked even worst.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »