Home

Neutral Site Games In For Dynasty & Online Dynast Modes?

This is a discussion on Neutral Site Games In For Dynasty & Online Dynast Modes? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2011, 01:22 AM   #25
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Neutral Site Games In For Dynasty & Online Dynast Modes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
And like I said, the problem with that is that neutral games are rarely completely neutral like a bowl game (usually) is. VaTech playing in DC is essentially home. Clemson and Bama playing in Georgia... well, it's about half way so you'd expect more neutrality.

Also, what stops you from scheduling all of your OOC games at neutral sites? We can't touch conference games and they seem to have most of them correct, except LSU vs. Arkansas @ Little Rock. It takes more than just allowing us to alter the site. They also probably don't want to have 2 games scheduled in the same place. Sure, it is a video game so it's not a killer, but if I move my game to the Superdome and Tulane is scheduled at the same time, that's a little weird.
I'm confused. I don't care that it's not a "true" neutral site. It's where the game is played in real life. So instead of BSU @ VT in Lane, I would switch the stadium to Fed Ex, like it was...

"What stop's me from scheduling all of my OOC games at neutral sites?"

Me. Let the user decide. If you're talking about the crowd, I'm not sure how they would program that. I'd rather it just be 50/50 like one guy said.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2011, 02:30 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant
This thread digressed quickly. I tried to get it back on track, but I had no such luck.
It went south because people were floored by how big of an idiot warhorseballa was and it's not making this year's game...we can talk about it until our faces turn blue.

EA has acknowledged that they'd like to get it in the game, that's good enough consolation for me that it could make next year. Let's hope so!
Old 06-24-2011, 03:13 PM   #27
Rookie

TheRegan's Arena

OVR: 0

I would at least like to be invited to a neutral site game or be limited to one per year, not including tradition neutral site games.
Old 06-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #28
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

My thing is it has been too long without it. It's not like we just started asking for neutral site games this past year. It was in previous generation of the game and should have never been taken out.

I dread when the new systems come out and we have to hear the excuse of lack of features because the system is new. The gameplay is FINALLY coming back around to match the PS2 versions.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:55 AM   #29
Rookie

teammaxwell's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSHT21
EA has stated in interviews that they wanted this feature in but it had too many bugs and they needed more time to implement it.. guys it takes more to do a game than type in a simple code and it magically does it.

I took one year of computer science before switching my major back to engineering. When you type in one line of code, it may interact with literally thousands causing you to have to go back and look at every line to see what happened... thats with a small java program that does almost nothing.. I can only imagine the millions upon millions of lines the NCAA team has to check and go over...

It takes time and sometimes there are so many bugs that it takes more than one year.
they should just use the "bowl logic" for the crowd - regardless of location...

if its clemson vs stanford OOC and the game is held at the panthers stadium in NC - it should just use the bowl logic and put half the stadium in orange and half the stadium in red.... would half the stadium be Stanford fans in real life? no, but its better than nothing

Old 07-02-2011, 05:00 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainesdaddy
Did he really compare developing a video game to providing for a child?..............WOW!!.............carry on.
I think he meant he takes care of his kid and works hard so he wants to enjoy a game that is made correctly and is done the right way is all. Can't argue with him there.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:30 AM   #31
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by teammaxwell
they should just use the "bowl logic" for the crowd - regardless of location...

if its clemson vs stanford OOC and the game is held at the panthers stadium in NC - it should just use the bowl logic and put half the stadium in orange and half the stadium in red.... would half the stadium be Stanford fans in real life? no, but its better than nothing
No, they'd be Carolina Panther fans showing up and booing Andrew Luck for staying in school so they couldn't draft him!

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »