Home

Will you do RTG or CC first?

This is a discussion on Will you do RTG or CC first? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Will you do RTG or CC first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Neither really. I'll only do my offline dynasty and while I'll have CC turned on for the CPU coaches, I'm going to start as the HC of Michigan and I'll never leave (just like years past).
This. I will play with Kentucky in my off-line dynasty...I guess I will do it as Joker Phillips cause I like to keep it realistic instead of making myself the coach.

I do think it will be cool to have CC on for the other schools though. Glad you mentioned this...we can just stay where we are if we are content.

I will do a CC where I start out as OC or DC at MTSU(my current college I attend) and work my way up the ranks...but it will be a secondary and separate adventure from my main UK dynasty.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:38 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuinnMahoney
While I wait for the rosters I will start a career backup RTG. But everyone knows online dynasty is why you buy the game.
That's news to many because I'm pretty sure online dynasty is not the reason you buy the game if you are an off-line dynasty guy(or gal I suppose) like so many are.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:52 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

I usually play several seasons with my buckeyes then get bored and start a new dynasty with a low caliber team (2* or 3*) and try to build them up then get bored with that and THEN i'll start a RTG. So yeah, dynasty/cc first and second, RTG third.

XBL - ProgektMayhem
PSN - ProgektMayhem

Yell at me on twitter @ProgektMayhem
Old 06-23-2011, 04:55 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverBeliever97267
Think you might be a little confused. The offensive Coordinator feature is the coaching carousel. You just start as the OC instead of just always being the HC. The new CC feature is basically just the fact that the AI can be hired/fired just like the player could be in the past.
What I mean is I will turn it off so I cann't get fired(I remember reading somewhere you can turn if off so you can just stay at a school, and not get fired). I would just stay as the OC of Oklahoma
Old 06-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #21
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

It's what I always do first. Grab a Whataburger, then play RTG until rosters come out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 05:33 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerSooner11
It's what I always do first. Grab a Whataburger, then play RTG until rosters come out.
They still have those where you live? Up where I live they completely closed down. But to tell you the truth, there is like 24643534 different burger chains where I live so that might be the reason.

To put some on topic to this thread.
I really really want to try out RTG. It looks fun! But for me, 4 seasons seems like a lot of time to take away from my Dynasty. Plus, After those four years, it's over. But in Dynasty, 4 years is just the beggining. I also don't know what postion to play. I'm a 19 year old skinny white boy that was a punter on my High School Team and a Left Mid on my Soccer team. Is Water boy included in this?

I might go with QB and be some wonder boy lol.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:03 PM   #23
Rookie

BeaverBeliever97267's Arena

OVR: 5

Interesting to see how many "wait for the rosters". I mean I know a ton of people do that, but at least on this forum it seems to be the majority.

I personally don't bother with the rosters. Especially with Dynasty. I just figure it doesn't much matter after the first couple of season. Tho TBH I don't have the game randomly assign names b/c I like to know who the "orginal" players are and helps to know who is senior in the 3rd to 4th season
Old 06-23-2011, 06:26 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 0

For me, having the names us big. I'm not sure why though. Probably because I like to see some of those explosive guys that play for some of the Smaller Schools. Rosters should be out shortly though, hopefully! They used to come out right on release day..correct?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »