Home

Alright gentlemen, WHERE should I preorder this game from to get the best free stuff?

This is a discussion on Alright gentlemen, WHERE should I preorder this game from to get the best free stuff? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #1
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Alright gentlemen, WHERE should I preorder this game from to get the best free stuff?

Who's giving away the best fre stuff with the pre-orders?

I know the jerseys are w/ Gamestop, but who else is doing something worthy?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 03:13 PM   #2
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Alright gentlemen, WHERE should I preorder this game from to get the best free st

I'm also wondering about pre-ordering it. I'm sure I can get it early from a mom and pop shop, trying to debate the options on free stuff or early game.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Alright gentlemen, WHERE should I preorder this game from to get the best free st

EB Games/GameStop have posted their pre-order bonus for NCAA Football 12. Straight from their product page:

Reserve your copy of NCAA Football 12 and receive Nike Pro Combat uniforms for TCU, Ohio State, Boise State, Pittsburgh and Virginia Tech as exclusive GameStop premium uniforms. Nike Pro Combat uniforms are Born of Tradition, Built for Speed. Available online and in-store while supplies lasts.

Will this bonus make you more likely to pre-order the game from EB Games or GameStop?

Also on their product page is this brief game description confirming another team specific entrance - Oklahoma's Sooner Schooner:
  • Authentic Gameday Traditions - Feel the true emotion of college football as your team runs onto the field with new pre-game traditions like the Sooner Schooner and Ramblin' Wreck, and celebrate big plays alongside school icons like Chief Osceola, Uga, and Tommy Trojan.
  • Enhanced Tackling Engine - Your college gameday experience rises to a whole new level with an all-new momentum-based collision and tackling system that allows you to control a player through the moment of impact.
UPDATE: Amazon, Best Buy, & Wal-Mart have posted their pre-order bonuses as well.

Pre-order NCAA Football 12 and get the NCAA Football 12 Starter Guide, which is your handbook for the most essential offensive and defensive plays. Discover how and when to use a run play or explore the short, intermediate, and deep passing routes on offense. Understand how different types of plays work, be able to read coverages, and take advantage of everything that NCAA Football 12 has to offer. The guide will be emailed to you on the day your product ships. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer.

The Best Buy pre-order bonus:

Exclusive Five Star Quarterbacks (Road to Glory): Your Five Star Quarterback can go from unknown to the most sought-after prospect in the nation. The top schools in the country aren't going to look your way if you are not an elite prospect. While supplies last, when you order NCAA Football 12, you will get a code to access the Best Buy exclusive Five Star Quarterbacks. Access code will arrive in the package with the game.

The Wal-Mart pre-order bonus:

Reserve your copy of NCAA Football 12 and receive Wal-Mart's exclusive Recruiting Advisor. In Dynasty your Recruiting Advisor will give you inside information about some of the Prospects you are recruiting. Each week he will point out Prospects that you earn double Recruiting points with, have extra pitch information unlocked, or even be ready to sign with your school on the spot.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:37 PM   #4
Rookie

awkwardmoment's Arena

OVR: 3

I went with Wal-Mart giving out the recruitor advisor dude... I haven't played the game in years and will be using UNLV so thought any recruiting help I can get would be nice.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:45 PM   #5
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelvis
EB Games/GameStop have posted their pre-order bonus for NCAA Football 12. Straight from their product page:

The Best Buy pre-order bonus:

Exclusive Five Star Quarterbacks (Road to Glory): Your Five Star Quarterback can go from unknown to the most sought-after prospect in the nation. The top schools in the country aren't going to look your way if you are not an elite prospect. While supplies last, when you order NCAA Football 12, you will get a code to access the Best Buy exclusive Five Star Quarterbacks. Access code will arrive in the package with the game.
How exactly does this preorder bonus jive with the reasoning for not allowing custom quarter length in RTG?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #6
Banned

Looks like Gamestop or Walmart has the best options.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #7
Rookie

hookem10's Arena

I know that they are pre-order bonuses, but aren't all of these things purchasable after the game comes out in either the XBL marketplace or the Playstation Store? I do, however, like the idea of extra uniforms, although I never play as any of those schools.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:20 PM   #8
Rookie

pigsooie3's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
Who's giving away the best fre stuff with the pre-orders?

I know the jerseys are w/ Gamestop, but who else is doing something worthy?

Thanks
They are going to release the jersey's for everyone eventually, so some of the others may be better if you don't care about unis that much.

PSN:FrshOutaBubblGum

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »