Home

The easy way out??

This is a discussion on The easy way out?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2011, 10:46 PM   #9
Rookie

nag5115's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: The easy way out??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammidysam
Season tickets? Have you been to a college football game? You live seeing the players run on, you cheer them on...
If you have season tickets, youll see the entrance 6 maybe 7 times a year and yea it will be sweet to see get hyped up for the real thing. But were playing a game and I agree that after seeing chief osceola run out and plant his spear 3, 4, or 5 times it will get old fast. People will be pressing A or X to skip all that and get into the game later in their dynasty. The pregame entrances are a cool idea but as a main selling point of this years game? The novelty of the entrances will wear off after seeing it a few times and well still be stuck with the gameplay problems that have plagued us in the past. EA needs to fix these things first adding these cosmetics should be secondary selling points.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:04 PM   #10
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

People have been asking for authentic entrances and better presentation for ever. We finally get it, and now its the easy way out? Not to mention getting the much Longed for Coaching Carousel. They can only do so much in a year. And I don't want to hear that the 2 year release stuff either.

Look, I think we all agree this series and Madden are behind where they should be. I get that. But how can you fault them for finally listening to the sim crowd and giving us what we wanted. They can't please everyone.

Last edited by PVarck31; 06-24-2011 at 11:14 PM.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:08 PM   #11
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

3D grass and authentic entrances=bad, but better band interaction=good????

Is this real life?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »