Home

Crowd Meter

This is a discussion on Crowd Meter within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2011, 08:57 PM   #9
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Crowd Meter

it would also be nice if we could have white outs, black outs, etc. from the the crowd, that along with the crowd meter would really help bring a lot of "Saturday" feeling to the game...
NBA- New York Knicks

Old 06-25-2011, 10:53 PM   #10
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
it would also be nice if we could have white outs, black outs, etc. from the the crowd, that along with the crowd meter would really help bring a lot of "Saturday" feeling to the game...
White outs, black outs, etc. is something that Ben said they want to get into future titles but wasn't able to this year. I agree that the crowd meter being bought back would make a road game feel like a true road game. I loved bringing in an inexperienced QB on the road and him not having any composure whatsoever. It was nice to try and build his composure and confidence and actually see his confidence build.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:29 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 6

Yeah I thought that ncaa I think ut was 05, or 06 was the best ncaa of all time. I an still waiting for the return of HFA and the confidence meters. It was so cool to attack a freshman corner who had no confidence. Bring it back!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2011, 11:42 PM   #12
Rookie

AUsouthpaw2013's Arena

OVR: 0

Glad to see I'm not the only one who misses that. I remember you could really get the camera rocking and the controller shaking when the crowd was into it. I usually turn the announcer volume down and the crowd noise to max to try to get that feeling back.

-Shug Jordan
Old 06-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #13
Rookie

jjbreez90's Arena

OVR: 4

Yeah, I really miss it too.

When you went on the Road and had a 4th Quarter comeback to steal a game away from a great team it was VERY rewarding. Man, I can still feel the controller shaking in my hand and trying to remember which WR is the X Button...
Old 06-26-2011, 12:05 AM   #14
Pro

brobamigo's Arena

watch how much better the crowd is and how they react..also notice how the players dont walk up to the line like they gotta take a dump or something

Last edited by brobamigo; 06-26-2011 at 12:53 AM.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:52 AM   #15
Rookie

AUsouthpaw2013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobamigo
watch how much better the crowd is and how they react..also notice how the players dont walk up to the line like they gotta take a dump or something

http://youtu.be/TchJFPwD8H8
That vid reminded me of the classic games feature that game had. I loved playing through those historic games. My favorite was replaying "Wide Right I" as Florida State.

-Shug Jordan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2011, 12:57 AM   #16
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

I'll pass. I like that sports games are now going for a strictly broadcast feel with their presentation, and there is no crowd meter on a television broadcast.

If it's loud as hell, then make the crowd audio loud as hell. That's what I want.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »