Home

Best DE's?

This is a discussion on Best DE's? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2011, 11:27 PM   #9
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Best DE's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan1993
Stick with the Eers and go opposite of Bruce Irvin. Dude is a beast
I thought about that, hard. But it'd be sweet playing opposite of clowney on sc, sweeeeeet.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:01 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

I watched videos of all the guys named below and Bruce Irving stood out the most IMO
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates946
Some things you got to keep in mind if you want to create a dynamic duo in RTG is what year the guy is you want to pair up with and the depth behind the player. Im not sure how hard it is to level up in the game with everything being re done but it took Brock Luker till week 7 to get the starting job i believe. If you want it to be a scary duo you want to start off the year as a starter so you want to pick a team that really fits what you are looking for. You probably want a Jr DE on a not too deep team so heres a list with the school and the what year they are in.

Brandon Jenkins-Jr-FSU
Jonathan Massaqoui-Jr-TROY
Vinny Curry-Sr-Marshall
Bruce Irvin-SR-WVU
Quinton Coples-SR-UNC
Jake Bequette-SR-ARK
Brandon Lindsey-SR-PITT
Devin Taylor-JR-South Carolina
Shea McLellin-SR-BSU

There are more, but this is the cream of the crop. If you want to do an RTG with a created player and come in as freshman and start, i would choose Troy because Massaquoi is a beast and yall could definitely tear it up in that conference and hes a Jr. If you want not go through high school and pick a player on a team to pair up i would go FSU because there going to be rated pretty high at a few positions so you could go across brandon jenkins who is also a Jr and you could have 2 years with him. South Carolina would be a solid pick too with Clowney and Devin Taylor and they also have a lot of depth as well so if you choose to play as clowney you will get to be across from taylor for 1-2 years and then be with another quality defensive end for the rest of your career.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #11
Just started!

OVR: 0
Download

Does the download still work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #12
Rookie

Hornguy105's Arena

OVR: 0

Wow no Alex Okafor? Top 15 pick in this years draft.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »